Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

brushless tekin or momba??

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
MINISLIDER1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless tekin or momba??

I'm having a hard time making up my mind........could someone please help me out???.....pros,.& cons.???.thanks,alot........
Old 12-12-2007, 12:09 PM
kyle885197

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: brushless tekin or momba??

Personally I would much rather choose a mamba over a tekin because of the price and programablity. But, if i had the option of any ESC, it would have to be Quark. Hands down it is the smoothest and most reliable ESC I've ever owned.

I've had all three and quarks are all I buy now, that is unless I get a crazy deal on a mamba. Quarks have a higher amp rating then mamba or tekin. Which is nice because it stays cooler. Speaking of staying cooler, Quark has a heat sink. Everytime i walk into the hobby shop, I always get good reactions when people look at it.

Now if price is an issue, the mamba would be your best bet, they are everywhere and its not hard to find a good deal. Fewer people have quarks and so they are a little pricy, bet hella worth it.

Go with a quark, the programing takes some getting used to but once you master it, you will never go back to anything else.

Thats my 2 cents