Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

MTX2

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 04:01 PM
cowboychris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MTX2

Hello there,

I'm thinking about picking up an Mugen MTX2 second hand. I currently have a v one s but this Mugen looks way nicer. Im based in the Uk and dont know much about the MTX2. Anyone got any opinions please? How does it compare to my v one s? whats the engine like etc?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2003, 04:57 AM
Akina'sMtx-2
My Feedback: (4)

Default MTX2

I have both car, the V one S and thw MTX2. The v1s is my new car and Im planing to race it this weekend. The Mtx2 I have is currently for sale. Both car seem very good. Mugen have better support than Kyosho(well thats how it is in the USA) I don't think you should compare a v1s to a mtx2, the mtx2 will be more compitive. You can make a even comparision to a mtx2 with a v1r.
Old 04-07-2003, 01:24 PM
dbow
My Feedback: (1)

Default MTX-2

I cant say anything about the other car but the MTX-2 has been a top car for a while. Parts are very cheap and can be found easily.

I owned a MTX-2 for a while but got rid of it last year. You should no doubt be looking at MUGEN but look towards the MTX-3 instead.
The MTX-2 is a great car but will be worth nothing in resale after you have had it for a while. The MTX-3 will sell good for some time, well until the next one comes out.

You will pay a little more, but you will get a lot more of the latest technology and a lot more value with the newer MTX-3

Dbow
Old 04-07-2003, 03:12 PM
dg2b

Default MTX2

V1S does not compare to the MTX2.

Compare V1R with MTX2 instead and you will see very close similarities in the car layout and included options (for tuneability).

In the same line, compare V1RR with MTX3.