Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Associated TX charger - Please HELP

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Associated TX charger - Please HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 01:52 AM
HeliG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Associated TX charger - Please HELP

HELP, HELp, HElp, Help, help, h...

I'm drained! I've dropped so much cash in a couple of weeks for 4 RC18Ts, 2 Superbrain 977 chargers, additional batteries, PARTs,... I can't even believe it.

I've got to save a couple bucks somewhere; At least to give me a sense of self worth. The TX batteries are going dead already. The cost to keep 4 transmitters in batteries will be astronomical. So, I've got a brainstorm. I'm going to charge the transmitters with my 977s. But, I need some info from someone that is generous enough with their time to help a poor father out.

I need to know the info on the Associated battery and Transmitter charger (#29150). If you have one of these, please let me know the info. I'd be forever in debted to you.

I am looking for the charging voltage, the amps that the charger ouputs (or mA) and whether the plug is positive on the inside and negative on the outside OR negative on the inside and positive on the outside.

If you could help, you would make my new year very exciting.

Thanks,
fireman275
Warren.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:15 PM
greywolf187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Associated TX charger - Please HELP

I had the type of charging adaptor you are talking about. It melted the wiring inside the transmitter.