Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Another Glowing Recommendation for Brillelli!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Another Glowing Recommendation for Brillelli!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:36 PM
mikekosatka
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another Glowing Recommendation for Brillelli!!!

Most everybody that frequents RC Universe has read that Brillelli Model Airplane Engines are great products and deliver superior customer service. IT'S TRUE!!!
I bought a 26cc gasser from them well over a year ago and never finished the plane it was to go on, So I just put it on a Jerry's Big Boy I was finishing. BTW, this is my first gasser. When I tryed to start it and run a couple tanks thru, it wouldn't draw fuel. I checked for air leaks but am not a gas guy, so I called Scott Ellington for advice and/or service costs to get it( the carb (Zama) rebuilt. He said he would send be a Walbro replacement AT NO COST!! I was amazed!! Any warranty would have run out a long time ago and most people would want to inspect the carb, etc. first.
The reason I bought the motor from them in the first place was because customer service is very important to me, but they are EXCEEDING my expectations and I can't say enough about them, and their service. I bet the motor will exceed what I expect, too, based on others reports!
THANK YOU SCOTT!
Mike Kosatka
Old 02-08-2008, 08:39 PM
eugene

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another Glowing Recommendation for Brillelli!!!

That has been my experience with Scott also..... My B-46 developed starting problems.....I recieved a new Walbro Carb a few days later ( without asking) from Scott with a note saying He thought this would get me going....of course it did, and the comments about his customer service are accurate, the best vendor I have ever dealt with....
Old 02-08-2008, 09:26 PM
AirWizard
My Feedback: (3)

Scott is top notch in my book.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:15 PM
jacklegchris

I Just sent my 46GT in to Scott to put the prop hub back on and re-time it. All he wanted for the repair was return shipping. And it came back with a brand new carb. AWESOME customer service. To him there is no such thing as a stupid question. Just call or e-mail him and he is more than happy to help you out.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:19 AM
3DAP

Scott definately sold me as well. Along with his awesome prompt service, there are many very exp people on here that have only great things to say about his engines. Almost all say, No deadsticks. That is what keeps planes shiny. I forgot also a good pair of thumbs helps too. THANKX SCOTT

BRILLELLI KICKS *****

3DAP