Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Monster Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 05:06 PM
ethen770

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monster Buggy

hey this is for anyone who can help! i have a monster buggy and it is an awesome car (when its running) my moms b/f gave it to me and he never realy used it so it is kinda old but not run much so since i have had it has been running out all the kinks so a lot of run down parts. i need a good source and cant find one. i heard that u can order parts from traxxas but i cant figure out how to order discontinued parts. so i need some help!! right now i am looking for a break disk and i would like (but not needed) a new set of break pads! so thanks to anyone who can help!!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:07 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Monster Buggy

itll help us if you post pic of your buggy, so we know for sur what your talking about. if it is a traxxas model, you should find parts easy on ebay.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:30 PM
brettkrupa

Hopmeup store on ebay, heather is an amazing person to deal with, she answers my questions usually in about 5 mins on weekdays, competitice pricing and the parts are not just pulled from a truck they are all brand new in packaging which is rare on ebay. She also has tens of thousands of stock parts as well as hop-ups and everything else. Everything Iave ever needed for my trucks I have bought through her.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

itll help us if you post pic of your buggy, so we know for sur what your talking about. if it is a traxxas model, you should find parts easy on ebay.
He is referring to the Traxxas Monster Buggy, which is a 1/6 scale gas powered buggy.

I suggest checking ebay and if you can't find the parts you're looking for try calling Traxxas directly. (number is on their site) You will also probably have better luck by asking this question in the giant scale forum.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:06 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ebay always has a few MBs on sale, you could get one for parts. And yeah, a few of us over at the large scale forum have had good luck contacting traxxas. If they have an old stock of the parts you want theyre more than happy to sell them.