Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

breaking in rs3

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:13 PM
chris246810

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default breaking in rs3

hello i am sotra new to the hobby i have two other cars that i enjoy so i went out and bought a hpi rs3 +. i was breaking in today. the directions say 1 run full tank of gas off the ground. did that go half way through a tank and it started to stall out on me. temp was 115 - 125. finished the tank. 2 took it outside started it up would run for a couple of secs and die out i adjt the throttle servo alittle to keep it on but it still does it. didn't do anything to the needles yet. should i start adjusting the high end needle or just let it run on half throttle which i can barely do without it stalling when i let go of the throttle. let me know. i also have a cen ct5 thats pretty quck and a cen gst 7.7.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:33 PM
NitroTherapist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: breaking in rs3

Yea lean out the high speed needle you should be running in the low 200's. read this thread it should really help you out. [link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5517128/tm.htm[/link]