Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

2 speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Fuzzy Afro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 speed

On my overdrive ST my 2 speed isn't working. Should I loosen or tighten or what?
Old 05-12-2003, 12:41 AM
ksionzyk3

Default 2 speed

depends on if it's always in 1 st gear or 2nd gear,does it senn to wind out very quick and not go very fast or just the opposite?
Old 05-12-2003, 04:04 AM
Overdrive

Default 2 speed

If you just got it and its right out of the box then it should be like 7-8 tanks before you notice it. I have the overdrive too and thats how long it took I think, just dont change the settings on the clutch and it should eventually kick in.
Old 05-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Fuzzy Afro

Default 2 speed

I think it's in first gear.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:51 PM
ksionzyk3

Default 2 speed

try unscrewing the ADJUSTING SCREW NOT THE SET SCREW 1/8 turn at a time, that would be counter clockwise,
hope it works for you
Old 05-25-2003, 07:54 AM
tkhoo

Default 2 speed

Hi all the RC forumer........I need some advice from you that why and how my GT4 2 speed tranny can't shifting when I go for long straight track?? I already try to adjust or loosen the set screw.....try to do it for few time but result also same.....can't shift. Please give some advice..........The 2 speed tranny type are like cam-style and not same as NTC3 or Serpent Impulse. Thanks in advance.