Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

M11

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 09:45 PM
JATO TO THE MAXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M11

Are they supposed to be one of the best radios? I found one thats not too bad priced, im not really how much they are worth though, this comes with the M11, spektrum Tx module, Ni-Mh Tx rechargeable batteries, a charger, and the original Tx module. Anybody have any idea of how much this is worth, it is used but it looks about brand new. All I need then is a spektrum 2.4 reciver then right, does it have to be a special one for the module or can it be one for a DX2, DX3. How many channel is the M11?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:23 PM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: M11

Good radio. Price is how cheap you can get it for. It's a bit heavy for me. Yes the RX's should work fine. M11 is 3 chnl.