Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Building my Tower ST-15..HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 02:11 AM
*Crash*Johnson*
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Building my Tower ST-15..HELP!!!!

Anyone build one of these? My throttle is supposed to have a little knob thing that screws into the throttle arm and a plastic piece behind it. Well, it doesn't thred into the throttle arm, and I can't seem to attach the throttle servo.
Anyone else have this problem?
So much for having it done tonight....
Old 05-22-2003, 09:46 AM
RCaeroguy
My Feedback: (4)

All of my plane engines and the RC10GT engine have always had to have the holes in the throttle arm drilled out to 5/32. I think it has something to do with the fact that the engines are typically of Asian origin and manufactured to metric specs and we're trying to stuff SAE threads in the holes.
My brother has a ST-15 and he lives in Pemberton. His came all together and we just had to tune it.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:06 AM
*Crash*Johnson*
My Feedback: (7)

Cooo, thanks Aeroguy. Mine came 90% built, I just had to put electronics on. I did finally manage to make the hole larger and fit it in (I dont have small enough drill bits....yet. Home depot isn't open at 11PM here)
Hopefully the rest of it goes smoothly