Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

hpi rs4 mt 1 trying to mod can anyone help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

hpi rs4 mt 1 trying to mod can anyone help

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM
buddie989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpi rs4 mt 1 trying to mod can anyone help

hi i have a nitro mt 1 from hpi it has a 15fe motor on it and is mostly stock with a few upgreads anyway i have a 6 yr son that loves this truck but the nitro motor is too much for him to understand i was wondering if it was possible to take the nitro motor off and somehow convert this to an electric motor setup i am new to this and was wondering if it can be done and what all is invloed dose it take more then a motor and a new battery any help at all would be apperacted thinks [email protected]
Old 11-14-2008, 06:18 PM
vantrepes

Default RE: hpi rs4 mt 1 trying to mod can anyone help

My 4 year old is currently running an HPI Nitro MT2 without issues, it just has to be setup for him. Use the throttle end point adjustment, or mechanically set the throttle to open only 1/2 way or less, and use lots of drag brake.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Thunderbird93

Default RE: hpi rs4 mt 1 trying to mod can anyone help

Ditto what vantrepes said...It's cheaper.