Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

nomadio react lipo

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 PM
techpro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nomadio react lipo

I have a nomadio react want to use a lipo batt. amainhobbies has one to fit my radio. The charger i have is an MRC 989 super brain,it is suppose to charge lipo's it is'nt a balance charger i dont think. a rep at amainhobbies told me to get the astro flight blinky balancer,how would i plug the balancer tab from batt into it. the lead from the batt looks like it has three wires and the blinky balancer has seven it looks like.does any one have any insight,thanks.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: nomadio react lipo

I have a React! Sorry to say Nomadio support and availability of RX and sensors is terrible. I like the radio but will never recommend it to anyone any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 03:15 PM
JLRevo

You just use the leads on the end.It will light up when its on correct. There is a video on it on you tube and they spefically use the blinky. Just do a search for lipo balancing on youtube you'll see it.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:30 PM
merhaj

only problem, the react can't handle the volts of 2s in the manual it says max of 7 volts, and this is my post at Rc-monster
http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17544 it explains how to accomplish the task