Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Integy 15 mm wheel extenders for AX10

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Integy 15 mm wheel extenders for AX10

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Willystylz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integy 15 mm wheel extenders for AX10

Does anybody have any experience with this product???? I ordered the "EXT+15mm Wheel Hub & Wheel Axle for AX10". Went to install it on the weekend and the front extension installed perfectly. Now the problem is the rear. The supplied parts does not work for the rear axle! Even went on Integy's website and the pic they have on there matches exactly the product i ordered. Just no way does the supplied parts work on the rear end.

Anybody have any experience with this?
Old 03-22-2009, 08:51 PM
Willystylz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Integy 15 mm wheel extenders for AX10

all right nevermind..........did some research and discovered the rear axle on the kit version uses some different parts than the ARTR and RTR versions of the AX10............ughhh gotta order some more parts now![:@]