Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Track questions/help

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 06:55 PM
JCMINIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track questions/help

Got my firestorm in a few days ago,im hooked. I have a bunch of land so ive started a rc track. I still have some brush and a few trees to remove but its getting there. My question is would a few trees hurt ? I like the idea of it being in the shade so to speak. But im worried about blocked vision, I just layed it out today and I havent tried to make a lap so I may answer my own question once I do. If the trees are a problem feel free to toss me some ideas on converting part of my dirt bike track to rc.

Thanks,,,,,,JC

Old 03-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Airbus 9e

Default RE: Track questions/help

I've raced on indoor dirt tracks that had the support post that held up the building in the middle of them...The trees in your pics look pretty small, so maybe just take a few out.....Remember too.....trees won't move when you hit them with your car/truck too......Don't go crazy with being too far away....I'v found that being any more than 50 yards or so away from my truck as I run it kinda kills the fun....
Old 03-26-2009, 12:34 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the Firestorm thread.... http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7259802/tm.htm
Old 03-26-2009, 07:36 PM
JCMINIS

Thanks airbus, I plan to build a standing tower pretty close to the track just havent got that part figured out yet.If it ever quits raining im gonna try some laps and see how it works out.

Thanks for the link redfish
Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your wecome.....