Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

My New Axial...... So Far

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Roberts_Toys
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Axial...... So Far

Well I finally got my rig and built and started playing with it still have to take care of some items but I wanted to play ... lol

I need to place an order for some bent links and more little hop-ups here and there .

what do you think so far

It has the rooster esc and novak 55t motor
deans connection
split cell battery
proline rockster body
moabs tires with memory foam
TCS rear 4 link plate
jr racing 9000t servo

also have a hi-tec 645mg servo as a back-up

What should I do to make it a better crawling rig.. I am not planning on any comps. just crawling around the house, yards and where ever else I can find

Old 03-28-2009, 04:44 PM
MASTERCHIEF199611

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My New Axial...... So Far

i took the spring buckets out,that let flex alot more.i turned my shocks upside down.i cut the skid plate and moved the links in,so they want get hung on rocks.i got a jr sport hi torque mtal geared servo.ive also done alot more.hey if you want some more things,go to my profile,go under models,look at the one with the green jeep then read all my mods.
pm me back.