Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

brushless mamba esc and motor

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 03:04 AM
shogun_911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless mamba esc and motor

hi,woud be happy if a expert in rc could help me out.i have a E savage truck.so which brushless esc and motor is suitable and will fit excatly in it.how is mamba max or mamba monster max esc and motor,or any sugestion?

bharath
Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 AM
shogun_911

Default RE: brushless mamba esc and motor

and should i change the pinon gear or stock is ok if i put brushless esc and motor
Old 06-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Druss

The savage flux uses a monster mamba so I don't think the standard mamba max would work, just too small for something that large and heavy. The pinion will depend on what you're doing and how hot the motor gets.

As a note, you'd probably get more response in the electric OFF road section.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:28 PM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are talking about the E-Savage with the 2 brushed motors... then the mamba Maxx will work fine.. My friend has one and he uses 2 Sidewinders and two 4600Kv brushless motors... The Savage flux is a larger brushless electric truck running a flux esc and motor (Castle Mamba Monster and 2200KV motor) He runs 2 because he wanted a bit more power than a singe Mamba and the mamba monster is too much motor for the smaller E-Savage...