Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

switchs

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Stick 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default switchs

Do not throw switchs on the tx with you are low and slow.

"If you have to get out the box your plane came in, to carry it back into the house from the truck". It was not a GOOD LANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the AJ 330S out first time this summer, was flying great and decided to switch to Auto land. That was a wrong move, I was low and slow and it was not set up right.

I had the auto land switch on the right side of my JR x9303 and that made me take my hand off th right stick. I could not get back in time and BANG into the ground.

I'll set it aside and look at it another day. OH well, live and learn.... and buy a new plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]

sticks
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Lnewqban

Default RE: switchs

Sorry!![]
Old 07-13-2009, 03:52 PM
ro347
My Feedback: (13)

"Autoland"?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:29 PM
larrysogla

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do they have computer directed automatic landing systems in these computer radios? That would be nice...................except it would be very, very expensive to provide that capability. So what exactly is "Autoland"? 'Nuff said.
Thanks
larry
Old 07-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Stick 40

Hi,

glad to get it off my chest, made me feel better.

auto land is just a preset for landing. You set it up for a certain RPM and when you come down to that RPM it deploys flaps and adj. the elevator to whatever you set it for to put the plane in the attitude you select. Its not that big a deal. Its like a mixing chanels, you can mix rpm,flaps and elevator.

It just that I retuned the throws before going out and forgot to check out the auto land a little higher up.

like I said its a bad idea to have the switch on the right side of the tx, as I had my hand off the right stick to switch the auto land on. Things happen fast and not having my hand on the right stick did not help.

Its ok, I was just mad at myself this morning. The plane was flying Very , Very well solid as a rock.

thanks

sticks
Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 PM
larrysogla

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks................and sorry for the loss.
larry
Old 07-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Stick 40

I ordered the new plane today, not a problem. If I throw enough money at it, I have a new plane.

All better now!!!!

sticks