Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What is this potentially worth

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 01:52 AM
calvino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this potentially worth

I have a pair of CR-01 tires + beadlock rims I am not using any more. The tires have very minimal to *NO* wear showing on them and the rims have slight chipping of the chrome around the screw holes and the foams have been cut (slightly) to make them a tad narrower for better grip. This is not an add I am just wondering what people think they maybe worth? I am thinking something in the $30-$35 max range (a pair of 4 tires new + rims is $80 from tower.... so) Anyone got a $.02 to put in on it . I am just curious what you guys think, I know the 1/2 price rule so....

Pics later if you guys want them
Old 09-12-2009, 02:00 AM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What is this potentially worth

Tough to say, I'd ebay them and see what you get. Also try an RCU ad, it's free so there's no harm.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:17 AM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is this potentially worth

You can run a search in eBay to see what actual listings sold for (completed listing search), did you try that yet? That would be your best gauge of what they are worth.
I just looked and there was only only one persons selling them at all ($68 for a new set of four shipped). When it comes to stuff like this Ihave found that trading them is where Iusually come out ahead.