Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

RDRC Toys for Tots

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
al

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RDRC Toys for Tots

Hey Guys,

We will be donating product for the raffle for the toys for tots, in addition we will also donate 10% of all sales at the show back to RDRC for the Victory Junction Gang,

This is a very worth cause so come out and support RDRC and have a good time flying TOO!!!

AL Young
JTEC/RADIOWAVE
Old 09-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Spdstr280Z

Default RE: RDRC Toys for Tots

Al, thanks for coming out and helping make Fly for Tots something special. I'm sure you have heard by now, but it looks like we all managed to raise over 27,000 for the Victory Junction camp ! Several people walked away with new JTEC mufflers as raffle prizes and they all seemed really appreciative, I was hoping for one, but as usual my ticket purchases were a donation !

A personal thanks too for the 2.5 meter Extra. You know I started looking at that plane when you had a prototype at FFT last year, and I just couldn't stand it any longer. In case anything else needs to be said about JTEC service, I had a cosmetic issue with the cowl on my plane. All replaced it ON THE SPOT when I asked him to take a look Sunday. You can't beat that service !

I hope to get everything for the plane together and in the air this spring, I have not made my engine choice, so keep me up to date on that testing you are doing !

Thanks again,

Jason
Old 09-23-2009, 08:17 AM
al

Default RE: RDRC Toys for Tots

Jason,

Thanks, we will keep you posted on the testing

Al