Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Have you heard of BLUEJET?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Have you heard of BLUEJET?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Have you heard of BLUEJET?

ORIGINAL: STKNRUD

What % does the government take from your paycheck?

George
No problem with over 50% in Denmark, and we also pay 25% tax on everything
So if I buy a plane from "china-land", the custom will add 25% on the total invoice (incl shipping), and I will have to pay that to get my plane from them (and I have to pay the 25% with money that I just payed 50% in income tax), isn't it nice [:-]
Oh, and in Denmark, my friends, we add 180% to the price of a car. So if a new car costs 100.000 from the factory, we end up paying almost 300.000 for it (with the money that we payed 50% income tax on), and on top of that, some cars we pay more than US$3000 each year just to be allowed to drive in them on the roads!
ARGH, and the weather isn't even nice here
Sorry, just had to vent a little.....
Old 11-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Stobe777
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

And what do we get with the taxes? At least a free education with only small fees for universities etc. Like 200 USD for a term or so... its not about the money then just will.
Also meeting our president is quite common and almost like anyone on the street. No fuss. But what I dont like is taxing when someone inherits from parents etc. Thats money already once taxed! Sorry, offtopic...

Tuomas
Old 11-27-2009, 04:20 PM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holly S____! If Obama gets wind of this? This may be motivation enough to order a lot of kits before he does. Or build a gin mill for personal consumption. Can they tax that too?

!? Are you kidding me...dont bring politics to this hobby...we got enough drama as it is
Old 11-27-2009, 04:31 PM
STKNRUD

dont bring politics to this hobby...we got enough drama as it is
Your right. I didn't intend (nor should have) intro politics. It started out as just a question regarding the VAT (value added) on imported kits which I didn't understand since he was talking about imports and not locally mfg kits. None-the-less, I hope we don't start paying that kind of tax on our jet kits. Sorry about the unnecessary comment.[]
Old 11-27-2009, 09:48 PM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

I just didnt want your to put the Idea in the goverments head lol
Old 11-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Selleri

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: cgroen

ORIGINAL: STKNRUD

George
No problem with over 50% in Denmark, and we also pay 25% tax on everything
So if I buy a plane from ''china-land'', the custom will add 25% on the total invoice (incl shipping), and I will have to pay that to get my plane from them (and I have to pay the 25% with money that I just payed 50% in income tax), isn't it nice [:-]
Oh, and in Denmark, my friends, we add 180% to the price of a car. So if a new car costs 100.000 from the factory, we end up paying almost 300.000 for it (with the money that we payed 50% income tax on), and on top of that, some cars we pay more than US$3000 each year just to be allowed to drive in them on the roads!
ARGH, and the weather isn't even nice here
Sorry, just had to vent a little.....
Try adding a 10% tariff(up to 25% on some items) then a 24.5%(25% in the new year) VAT and of course the usual handling/processing fee... and a budget crises... lol
ahh the joys of being part of a 300.000 people nation in the middle of a very large pond with banking system inflated by paper pushers from hell.

I better buy something nice to cheer me up.. oh no wait I've already done that!

We'll flip for the first beer Carsten! Duncan you're buying all of mine next year.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:13 PM
i3dm
My Feedback: (51)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

so where did th website go ?