Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

reciever wire?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM
rcslsafut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reciever wire?

can any one tell me , is it wrong to wrap the wire down the the tube w/electrical tape?
does it cause interfearance to the receiver? and if so what is a good thing to use ?
because the wire ALWAYS hangs close to ,the engine,the tires, the steering, the clutch bell
and other things that could potentailly damage the wire
Old 11-30-2009, 03:28 PM
ImpalaPolicePack

Default RE: reciever wire?

wrap the wire around the tube and put a small piece of fuel line to hold it there

also if you dont need 300ft of range cut your antena tube shorter so it stays inside the body, thats what i did and i didnt see a big difference in the range, anyways at 75-100ft i cant tell wich way the truck is so i dont care, thats enough range for me
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42925.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1323697  
Old 01-01-2010, 08:28 AM
loppol60

Default RE: reciever wire?

i used to tuck it through the rear shock tower and under the wing...never had any problems althouth i think it might reduce the range
james