Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Himoto Takes 2nd place!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 08:29 PM
sick6stang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Himoto Takes 2nd place!

This will bring a smile to all Himoto Racing fans. The Himoto RXT from MNModz took 2nd place in a parking lot speed shoot out. The RXT had the odds stacked up against it. The RXT was the heaviest, and biggest competitorin the event.To even hang with the compitition was a acomplishment, but second place was a great victory.

The Race:
Parking lot speed war!
The Competitors: 1: Redcat Racing 1:8th scale Syclone Buggy. One speed 14 tooth bell, SH .28 3 port engine, Byrons 20% fuel.
2: Himoto Racing 1:8th scale RXT Truggy. One speed 20 tooth bell, MNModz SH .28 3 port Power Force Port engine, Odonnell's 33% fuel.
3:CEN Racing 1:10th scale CT5. Two speed track racing gearing, CEN 2.5 BB engine, Byrons 20% fuel.
4: Traxxas 1:10th scale 3.3 Slayer. Two speed stock gearing, 3.3 engine, Byrons 20% fuel.
The rules: 1: Repeat the fastest MPH three times.
2: Run what you brung.
Results:
1st Place:
CEN CT5, 48MPH
2nd Place: Himoto Racing RXT, 47MPH
3ed Place: Traxxas Slayer, 46MPH
4th Place: Redcat Racing Syclone, 43MPH
Old 03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Redharris

Default RE: Himoto Takes 2nd place!

Very Nice......
Great Job with the RXT mods!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:30 AM
pede_187

Yea, you did a really good job especially considering that what you were running is so much bigger and heavier.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM
sick6stang

Thank you! I had my doubts if I was going to hang with the others, but after my speed was posted, I was grinning from ear to ear. I have another trick up my sleeve. I have a SH .28 8 port engine that I did sleeve work to. I should hit the 50 mph mark in it.</p>