Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

XB10 look a-like??

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 11:46 PM
kuppler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XB10 look a-like??

Was at RCX 2010 and saw this 1/10 buggy that isnt out yet. This buggy is the 1st and they wanted to see how people liked it. Not even a price tag on it yet. its the Kyosho Kobra.
it has 2.2 12mm hex wheels all around. and i took the lid off of it. and WOW did it look like the XB10. HAHA a few parts were diff. I saw it and showed my buddy Shawn and he was like OMG that almost looks like your buggy(XB10). So i talked to the guy for a few min told him how much it looked like the HIMOTO RACING XB10. and well you know i take lots of pics and guess what buggy i had a pic of on my Cell.....you got it the XB10. i showed him and his jaw dropped and was like thats ALMOST like this one. he asked me how much it was i told him and his JAW DROPPED again. HAHAHAHA he asked about parts and i told him there is a Warehouse in Fl. The guy was asking me all kinds of questions. Shocks, shocktowers almost everything he saw in my pic on my cell he was asking me about. ok well ill stop typing and post the pic.

I was to distracted and didnt take a pic of under the shell. So i did a search and found this. Have fun trying to read the page but you can see the pics. http://www.rc-news.de/02/2010/neues-...offroad-buggy/
Old 03-22-2010, 12:04 AM
HardIce

Default RE: XB10 look a-like??

Imitation is supposed to be the best form of flattery, but in this case can anyone say oops we've been caught, lol...
Man, Adam you are better then the AP, (Associated press) tonight
Old 03-22-2010, 06:55 AM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very similar, almost the same body, lol.....
Old 03-22-2010, 11:21 AM
5lagd

here is a link with the body off http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74802 .
Old 03-22-2010, 01:55 PM
kuppler

Donny I also posted a link to show pics under the hood. But ur link is in english.. Hahahaha
Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
kuppler

Donny I also posted a link to show pics under the hood. But ur link is in english.. Hahahaha