Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

need ur help

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 06:30 AM
s10frank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need ur help

Hi guys, im new to the site and am looking for some help. I currently have two savages and a crawler and iam looking to pick up a 1/10th scale truck. Im thinking about getting a hpi firestorm or an hpi mt2. Im looking for more of a good, reliable truck to race around with my buddies. Is one that much better then the other? Only real difference i can see the firestorm is 2wd and mt2 is 4wd.

Any help</p>
Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
fastandloud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need ur help

Welcome to the forum. My advice is to start searching and reading.
+1 Firestorm
Old 03-23-2010, 03:37 PM
piddlefoot
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Revo is probably one of the biggest 1/10th trucks around, and l recon its the best too.
Revo rivals 1/8th scale machines at just a fraction smaller.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:20 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

MT2 is pretty decent
its easy to work on and repair
its also easily modifiable, and has pretty decent handling

I personally like 4wd's over 2wds mostly due to running in grass, and other varied terrain 2wds won't cut it in. My nephews 2wd's struggle where my 4wd's go flying

BTW do not expect the MT2 or firestorm to be able to take the abuse a savage can, You will be disappointed if you do (but a MT2 can take a fair bit of abuse)

Other good truck I own is a Jammin .5 CRT its a 1/12th scale truggy only issue is if a part breaks its not that popular so parts are not the easiest thing to get. Its about 3.5 inches smaller than a MT2