Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Dewey's

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 01:56 AM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dewey's

hers a link to some races at a new local track .. theres more on my channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC0Bf...eature=channel
Old 02-24-2010, 08:34 AM
MTboy

Default RE: Dewey's

Video's like these really make me wish we had a track close by and that I had a SC.. Thanks for the link. Looks like so much fun even tho I would suck..lol
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

ORIGINAL: MTboy

Video's like these really make me wish we had a track close by and that I had a SC.. Thanks for the link. Looks like so much fun even tho I would suck..lol
agree sucks that property values so insanely high near me(along with property tax's) that a track can't open closest track is around an hour and 20 mins away
Old 02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: MTboy

agree sucks that property values so insanely high near me(along with property tax's) that a track can't open closest track is around an hour and 20 mins away
ya ever get a chance ya should come down some saturday for practice and race sunday, its always a good time at dewey's. be a good road trip!!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 AM
firesprink281

we were just at this track for the big squid lipo shoot out. what a blast!! everyone there was super nice, and the owner is a great guy!If anyone has the chance, you should stop by. my local track is a bunch of stuck up racers that would run a kid over to make a faster lap time. not at Dewey's.I wish it wasn't 3 1/2 hours away.