Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Remember Little Ezra?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Remember Little Ezra?????

From an outsider's view, it was Chip's decision to give away the Emaxx. Period. He should've considered the fact that RC toys are not a necessity, and that he lacked enough first hand knowledge of the situation. Being generous is great, just give to an established charity next time. Or, help a family in your community instead. And, it was Ezra's choice to do with it what he pleased. Sell it, run it, throw it out, burn it, whatever. It became his property at that point, nothing else really matters. I've given away RC stuff too trying to be helpful and the person just sold it or gave it away. Most people just aren't into the hobby the way we are on these forums, that's just the way it is. The whole thing sounds like a disgusting mess, I wouldn't want to be either of the parties. Just lock this thread down and put it out of its misery.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:43 PM
RogerParrett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Plas,

Don't worry... Karma's a female dog...

Now for you, my friend, cheer-up.

You - based on what you knew - actually DID something. So it didn't come out right. So what? Think of it as the "cost of niceness". Just like you racing and totalling a new truck - you'd be ticked and eventually write it off as "cost of the hobby". I don't think you'd give up the hobby from one bad crash. Right?

Remember, the world is full of givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.

And the next time you think you got a "lucky break"... maybe not... karma swings both ways....

Rock steady... Roger

Old 06-06-2010, 12:54 PM
plasma 327

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: qoisdhc oqina

Ok i just have to point out some things.
1.He never asked for a full rc.He asked for parts
2.Well, he did except a full rc, or 2 though he didnt need them.But he still didnt beg for a full one.Read the original thread, he asked for parts to build one up.
And i have found it kinda unbelievable that he couldnt give one of his own to him, i still dont know the full reason so im not saying more on it.

I watched him sell the slash for $100 on another site, and im trading him something for the rustler.I totally see the he didnt want it, and wanted to trade it.It was Ezras, not justins.He should be able to get something else if he wanted. I mean really where is the wrong with that?And this thread really took off, and i think the whole thing couldve been avoided if Chip just contacted Justin to see whats up with that add.I really think this was way unnecessary.But i guess thats just me.
You are right.. He never asked for what he was given.. I offered... I suppose maybe I should not have reacted the way i did.. I just thought seeing the way Ezra reacted to the gifts, this was premature.. I remember in the other thread I was told Ezra was a child and they have short attention spans.. May be I was wrong.. If so I apologize... They are Ezra's and he can do with them what he pleases.. Maybe I read into this way to much.. Justin, if you are being honest I AM SORRY for being judgemental and jumping the gun..
Good Luck to You!!!

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-06-2010, 01:56 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; ">Ok, I think this issue has just about run it's course. I don't see any reason to leave this thread open. I'm closing this thread</span><div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; "><div></div><div>Ken</div></div>