Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Banana Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
India

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banana Hobbies

Anyone ever ordered anything from Banana Hobbies? If so, is this a good place to order a plane from? What is the best plane for a beginner RC. I do have some experience with RC helicopters.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:39 PM
D1996
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Banana Hobbies

Do not buy anything from Banana Hobbies! You will get stuff that doesn't work and they will not stand by their products. Their customer support sucks and they won't answer your questions. I was on their live customer support chat today and the guy I talked to's name was Evan and I asked a question and he hung up on me. Never buy from Banana Hobbies!
Old 08-17-2010, 06:43 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Definitely do a search. Interesting reading.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:57 PM
shd3920

Banana Hobbies [sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Towerhobbies www.towerhobbies.com [sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]

Enough said, you will definitely find something you like at towerhobbies. Their products are superior, customer service and support is awesome, and delivery is fast.