Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Best Truck, Best Track and Best Trick

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Best Truck, Best Track and Best Trick

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 08:23 PM
thehuntingterminator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Truck, Best Track and Best Trick

Very nice, but no big bores? I have been wanting a 4wd SC for a good year or two now, and I think this fall I may finally bite the bullet and get one! Your's looks really nice. I got a good bit of RC on my plate with a Savage XS SS kit on it's way to my front door, and then an XR10 build planned later this summer, maybe I will be able to make time for a 4wd SC sometime this year!
ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

I couldnt find the pic I was wanting but I guess I'll throw in some show-off pics of her, as if I haven't already flashed this thing enough on these threads, I have to take pride and admit it's one of the nicer Traxxas' I've seen, personally! It has too much to list, and is all ROAR-legal, but if anyone wants info on whats been done and where just ask! Big ones are here: Castle MMP SCTE esc, 1410 3800Kv 4-pole motor.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:55 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Thank you! I would like big bores for indoor season but for some reason the stockers with the right oil suit me just fine outdoors, which is when we race the most. I run Losi shock oils and the Slash's rear springs are actually for a Maxx, but putting them on leveled things out nicely. We all have our own unique feel!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:57 PM
thehuntingterminator

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

Thank you! I would like big bores for indoor season but for some reason the stockers with the right oil suit me just fine outdoors, which is when we race the most. I run Losi shock oils and the Slash's rear springs are actually for a Maxx, but putting them on leveled things out nicely. We all have our own unique feel!
Yeah, I hear you. Whatever works. Hey I have an ECX Boost for sale for $55 with everything that was included in box and DC quick charger, would you be interested?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:46 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Nah not me but if you PM me Ill give you my name for FB, can put it on my wall, someone might bite
Old 06-16-2012, 09:26 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Well, I bit the bullet and signed the Slash up. It is like fourth or fifth on the list, first name's Shaun. If any of you would extend the favor of voting, I am trying to win an RC for my future step-daughter, we cannot afford to buy her one but I would love to see her go to the track with us, her eyes light up everytime she sees ours! PM me here if you need any more info
Old 06-17-2012, 08:53 PM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

I'm with phmax, I would enter but it's only open to Americans. Hope you win Fahrt, I'll go looking for your entry later on. I hope you don't have to be American to vote.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
FahrtAutoRC

I would really appreciate it! Danke, mein Freund!

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

I'm with phmax, I would enter but it's only open to Americans. Hope you win Fahrt, I'll go looking for your entry later on. I hope you don't have to be American to vote.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:17 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

I'm having a little bit of trouble getting into the entries so I'll have another go at it later today. How very unusual for something designed by Traxxas to not be working as it should.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:43 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lmao