Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Beware EHIROBO.COM

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:40 PM
GTX SlotCar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beware EHIROBO.COM

ORIGINAL: soneebee
...are there any good reliable suppliers from HK?
I'm not sure they're in HK, but you could try heli-fever.com. They have good prices and I've ordered from them before several times. There was one occasion where I didn't receive a cheap heatsink ($1.50) and when I asked about it, I never received a reply email. But I still order from them once in a while.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:51 PM
soneebee

ORIGINAL: GTX SlotCar

I'm not sure they're in HK, but you could try heli-fever.com. They have good prices and I've ordered from them before several times. There was one occasion where I didn't receive a cheap heatsink ($1.50) and when I asked about it, I never received a reply email. But I still order from them once in a while.

thanks GTX ill try to order parts from them... I'll see if there better than ehirobo
Old 06-01-2006, 01:52 AM
soneebee

They still ignore e-mails.. I am goign to report them to the HongKong Police Federation Cyber crime division. maybe they will get the message
Old 06-02-2006, 10:38 AM
dannoh40

I buy all of my spair parts from these guys. Shipping prices are good and for acouple of dollars more you get much faster service. If I order on a sunday night or monday morrning, chances are good I'll get my package by friday afternoon...I've never had faster service but I've never ordered a complete heli from them so I can't comment on that.
I buy from hobbyestore when I buy a bird.....Dannoh40 & his fly right boys
Old 06-02-2006, 10:58 AM
soneebee

at long last they replied to my mail after telling them that ill report them to the cops.... well they said that they will give me a special discount on my next order... I just dont know on what discount ill get.. and they have already sent me the left items... for the the longest time ever.. they acknowldge there fault......
Old 06-05-2006, 04:16 PM
james199

i have been usig hobbyEstore and they are great i get my parts in 2 too 3 days i dont get stuff by UPS for over a week and thats if it comes from CAL. go figuar ?? but yea Estore has been dang good
Old 06-07-2006, 02:48 PM
ScratchBuild

buacc,

Sounds you are one of the sales guys at ehirobo, and want to paint a nice picture to everybody out there. Maybe you did not have problems but judging from the rest of the posts I would rather skip them as a supplier.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:00 PM
soneebee

If you had problems with this supplier the best thing you can do is to report them to the HongKong Police department cyber crime.. at an instant they will be cooperative and answer your email inquiry... That what i did... and they have been cooperative...
Old 06-08-2006, 08:29 AM
gordthebiker

ORIGINAL: GTX SlotCar

You need to use the forum for communicating with the staff, they always fix any problems. I highly recommend these guys, the only thing I don't like is that their stock becomes sold out very quickly so you have to be fast. They usually dispatch in 24 hours.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:46 AM
soneebee

I am still waiting for this supplier to send me the items.. they said they did and its been 20 days no items yet..
Old 06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
dannoh40

Ehirobo is as good, and as bad as the rest. If you kiss ass alittle bit(it does indeed help) you can go along way with these hobby shops.
How many G.D. people do you think they supply world wide? some times I get my stuff in a week and some times it takes three.
Example, My very last order. they had some of the items and not some of the others. when after eight days or so I E'd them and said W.T.H? They were very nice to me inspite of my e-mail.
They explaned that they didn't have some of the parts for my order and were waiting for the befor shipping.(I own a DF 40, could be one reason for no parts) they asked if would be alright if they sent me what they had,(would it be enough to get me in the air?)
well sure, I said ship me what you have,(tail motors) and some other stuff.
Now who knows when/if or what ever if I get the rest of my order, we'll see. but all in all, its like I said, suck it up and kiss alittle a--.they save all your orders and e-corrispondance in there computer sys, so when they get the order the name shows all your history so If they see nice things they work just alittle harder.
Every place has someone/s who can tell you a horror story that happened to them.

Thankfully...E-Bay isn't the only place to buy helis & parts[sm=drowning.gif]

Dannoh40
Old 06-13-2006, 11:28 AM
soneebee

Well got there mail today and they said that they are working out with the singaporean post on what happend to the items that was left with them. It has been 1 month and a half now since I've been waiting for my parts but still there is not a sign of it here... well I dont know if they really sent me the left items or not.. I am just taking there word for it... with all the bad things that i encountered with them they were happy to give me discounts on anything ill get from them.. this is in part of all the problems that i encountered.. they are even slashing $40 off on a DF36 If i wanted it..
Old 06-14-2006, 11:59 AM
sportygreg
My Feedback: (2)

I ordered parts from Hobby E Store and after a month was told shipment was "lost in air"-they resubmitted my order and it took another month for me to get parts.When my order finally arrived it was in a crushed box!Fortunately the parts were not damaged but I will not order from them again.Ehirobo delivers but does not respond to problems-when i got a motor and esc from them the items arrived without instructions or specs.I emailed Ehirobo and they said they could not provide this information!Both "stores" are just sites that take orders and don't have any actual stock-they just pass orders on to suppliers in Hong Kong.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:37 PM
soneebee

hey greg i guess that anout right about this HK stores they seem to take only orders and not to know anything about the stuff that they are selling...
Old 04-23-2010, 09:52 PM
aniki15k

hey greg i guess that anout right about this HK stores they seem to take only orders and not to know anything about the stuff that they are selling...
Hi There soneebee NEWBIE here also from php,its a good thing i did some re search here before buying from ehirobo, now i dont know also where to buy? it seems that suppliers from hongkong/china does have a downside, i was always been facinated with ehirobo but still hold my urge to buy, sights i visited are Ehirobo, bananahobby, xheli, hobby-wing, which for me looks promising, but after reading bad reviews about bananahobby and ehirobo now i dont know where to buy a helli now, my plan was to have my relative from canada buy them for me and have it hand carried when they come home, any ideas where to buy?
As far as the reviewsthat i read was mainly on the quality issues, deffective items, and very poor customer service!!!! ido buy online for quite sometime but this it the only time i felt hesitant buying from them, imvery fond with hellis andown quite a few,but not too good helisass well.

Anyways hows the Helli? and the problem with the supplier?
ill be monitoring your thread hereto gather info, thanks for the warning........
Old 04-25-2010, 02:35 PM
gerald77

You could always ask for your money back if you paid with paypal. They cover up to a certain amount,up to $500 maybe?
Old 04-25-2010, 10:22 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Sorry back in 2006 as we were new back then a lot of stuff is not as smooth as it should. As we had learned a lot the hard way and made a lot of improvement to serve our customer better. If you have any questions regarding anything you can PM or email us and we will reply to you ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:51 AM
karlik

Today I got a newsletter email from ehirobo.com. problem is, I have never ordered from the or visited the site, so I have no idea at all where they got my emaill address from. I refuse to business with anyone who buys a list and/or sends me unsolicited mail.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:30 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

that is very strange as we only send news letter to people been registered to our web site..... Any way, please email us with the email account you received our newsletter from and state you would like to delete your record in our system. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:49 AM
karlik

ORIGINAL: ehirobo ehirobo

that is very strange as we only send news letter to people been registered to our web site..... Any way, please email us with the email account you received our newsletter from and state you would like to delete your record in our system. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Send an email where? I have replied 3 times to the email which came from [email protected] and asked where they got my email so I can boycott the source that sold you my email address as well and have gotten no reply at all.

My brother got the same May newsletter and has never visited your site so it looks very much like the "martketing dept" has purchased an email list to both of us.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:14 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

No, we never had, and never will purchase any email list. Please email to [email protected] and we will remove your record from system. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:43 AM
karlik

ORIGINAL: ehirobo ehirobo

No, we never had, and never will purchase any email list. Please email to [email protected] and we will remove your record from system. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I've sent 2 emails to that address, as well as several to the source [email protected]. And today I just received the June 2010 newsletter. Once these guys score a valid email address there's just no way to get 'em to let go and stop spamming.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:46 AM
emil_dimitrijevic

I've ordered Walkera 4g6s + 2801pro tx + 3 batteries + spare parts from EHIROBO! And I got the package in 5 days, everything was packed well. I am very satisfied not only about products, also with their support. They've tested my heli and set it up - so everything was smooth right from the box!
That's my experience. +1 for Ehirobo
Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 PM
karlik

Well, like I've said before. I've NEVER ordered from them , NEVER signed up with them and have no idea where they got my email address. But now that they have it, I can't get rid of 'em. And I make it a point to never buy from a company that spams me, so sending me all this crap isn't going to win my business - it only makes me more angry.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:59 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Dear karlik:

As mention earlier. Please email to [email protected] , as [email protected] is an automatic email we use to send out news letter. Please PM me or email us at [email protected] and we will remove your email for our mail list immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.