Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Should I get Aluminium Hop Ups for Drifting??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Should I get Aluminium Hop Ups for Drifting??

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 09:07 AM
R32GolfTA06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gramatik
Well, so you are deciding of which coloured your alloy parts should be. I dont have a Tamiya TAO6 Pro but, since the 2 main colours of the TAO6 Pro chassis stock are Blue and Black. I would rather have the Blue/Black alloys as it matches the chassis much better. However if your chassis has been hopped-up to have a Carbon Fiber main plate then your decisions may differ. If you have hopped it up to a Carbon Fiber main chassis plate, Blue/White alloys would go better with Black Carbon and Blue/Black alloys would go better with silver carbon.

no, I have mainly blue alloy parts but that wasn't my question, the links I sent show one with blue alloy parts and a white spur gear and the other link shoes blue alloy with a gear spur and I was wondering if they are the same but from different manufacturers or is one better than the other as one us a little more expensive

cheers

Last edited by R32GolfTA06; 10-27-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Gramatik

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Well, both the parts are alike and have no differences except the colour sceme. The reason for the price difference is the seller. As you see, in the Blue/White sceme front one way picture, the website's name has been printed on it.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:17 AM
R32GolfTA06

Originally Posted by Gramatik
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Well, both the parts are alike and have no differences except the colour sceme. The reason for the price difference is the seller. As you see, in the Blue/White sceme front one way picture, the website's name has been printed on it.

Cool ok no worries, thanks