Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

39% krill katana build

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 10:02 PM
DKjens
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 39% krill katana build

Well, in case anybody is interested, I have my Krill KatanaS for sale, preferably airframe only. See it here, if interested, let's talk: http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=295656

DKjens
Old 06-22-2007, 01:36 PM
go vertical
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 39% krill katana build

WOW;
what a nice flying plane we finely did the maiden today, and it was realy a pice of cake. the plane was so good from the start that all that was needed was 2 clicks of up on the elv. IT isn't as fast as I thought it would be but flyes with a very light feel, down lines are very slow and landing speed is at a slow walking pace.all manuvers are very percise there is a slight tuck to the gear on knife edge we will work that out on futcher flyts with some mixes, but it isn't bad up lines and down lines are easy to get strait. we are going to realy fine tune the plane over the weekend, we only got 2 flyts on it today Jim had to go to work[ that other 4 letter word]