Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

What are you going to do with your Mato Sherman

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

What are you going to do with your Mato Sherman

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 PM
blitzkrieg65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are you going to do with your Mato Sherman

ORIGINAL: pcomm1

YHR, ''My spidy senses are tingling'', watch it, or someone will tell your mom. All I need is that Mato tank, because I'm ready to have Phil install his El Mod stuff in my WIP Matomiya Sherman.
That sounds Good John, and I am ready to roll! EL MOD is in stock and now we just need the Sherman! I bugged my supplier again even to get me pricing and again he re- assured me that as soon as he can get me pricing he will! He emphasized that they have a lot at stake in the release of this tank and evrything must be perfect!! That sounds good to me if when they do arrive they are tough and reliable!

The Blitz ( Phil )

RCTankWars.com
Old 07-22-2009, 01:13 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: What are you going to do with your Mato Sherman

Honestly guys I am not expecting a bullet proof tank. Plastic gears, and unknown electronics are causing me to be reserved. I also have not heard what the price is so the value of this is very much up in the air. I do have faith they are trying really hard to bring something to Market that is a good value, and the fact they they have a metal set of gears almost ready to go , makes me think there will be some nice upgrades available soon after the release.

It is a VVSS suspension, and it is a Sherman, and I do have some expereince upgrading these things, so I am optimistic I am really going to like this release.

I was hoping we could be ordering them by now.!!!!!!!!