Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Draganfly Innovations Products
Reload this Page >

SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 10:26 AM
cloudcuckooland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't shoot the messenger... I found this thread by beginning to trwal through the older posts in order to try to stop asking naff n00b questions.

I think reading the thread, whatever it is, will give the reader the correct overall impression.

FWIW.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:37 AM
laceycopter

ORIGINAL: AeroRecon

Adding my 2 cents in here for the record. Service and support and shipping have ALWAYS been great when dealing with DFI directly. For board issues I deal with Mike at Spectrolutions with same results. No issues here. I hate threads like this. One bad experience can really leave a bad taste in the mouths of others for a long time that takes 20 rebuttals to finally wash clean. How about a thread with a post every time you have things work out as expected??

Good point AreoRecon...Nobody remembers to say "Thanks" when things go right. I've had some shipping cost issues with ordering from the DFI site. But a phone call always got them straightened out. I have never had a problem getting a question answered and always recieve what I've ordered.
And Mike at Spectrolutions....That guy is as good as it gets...I've never needed a board repair but I get alot of my spare parts (motors and bearings ..mostly) and my blades from him...talk about FAST service...thoses guys are Great!
And the Draganfly itself is just Unique.. I fly alot of bigger 3D heli's.... The draganfly is just FUN! I still can't believe how easy it is to fly. After a few hours of 3D flying....I always take the Draganfly out to wind down, relax, and have fun.
Bottom line...would I recommend DFI and the Draganfly to friends?.....Yes..Yes..Yes!!!
Happy Flyin,
Lacey
Old 07-17-2008, 08:37 AM
indians1archery

I have also had an excellent shipping and service from Draganflyer, all deliveries have been on time, following telephone conversations they have always taken the time (and some) toanswer my queries and resolve problems, I find the staff couterous and knowlegable, which also goes for Mike at Specrolutions, who not only sent the parts I required, but sent crash kit parts for my Vti (must know my flying abilities) or lack of.

regards

David Poole
United Kingdom
Old 07-17-2008, 08:39 AM
indians1archery

I have also had an excellent shipping and service from Draganflyer, all deliveries have been on time, following telephone conversations they have always taken the time (and some) to answer my queries and resolve problems, I find the staff courteous and knowlegable, which also goes for Mike at Specrolutions, who not only sent the parts I required, but sent crash kit parts for my Vti (must know my flying abilities) or lack of.

regards

David Poole
United Kingdom
Old 07-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Innerbreed

I agree!
I cannot share these bad experience that some of DF customers have had. I ordered the DF v Ti and I had an extremely fast delivery of 2days (I may have been lucky, I don’t know) but I too live in the UK and for me the only thing that sucks was the postage! Also C.O.D (cash on delivery) from UPS didn’t make me feel any better!

I have had an excellent response from Dfi, and I find that their customer service has been nothing but spot on!

I had a problem with my transmitter and I now have a replacement on its way! No RMA, No Postage costs, and No Waiting for a Return.

These guys are on the ball and I hope their great service continues!

thanks CORY.

Jonny Poole
UK - Cambridge

- no connection to David Poole, i think?!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 PM
cmartin3977

Cory,
Can you explain kindly, what justification you and your company has to put such crazy high prices on your dragonfly series of toys. Have you even looked around at what type of an rc helicopter you can get for 15,000.00? Have a look around at the rc helis that are out there right now. This toy is priced above even the nicest ones ive seen. Be it, it is a cool concept, I just do not see it. I would bet, you have no more than 2000.00 actual product cost on your newest carbon.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:14 AM
dude7422

hi $2000 more like .20 cents you can buy carbon fiber tail blades for 5.99
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zw69595.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1161851