Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Bill Robinson

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 04:16 AM
forestroke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bill Robinson

I am also deeply saddened with this news. Bill was a great contributor here on RCU and I'm lucky to have had opportunities to share thoughts with him through our discussions. He was a man with great knowledge in so many things and such a good person to boot.

My deepest condolences for his family. We all share the grief of his loss.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:22 PM
chasrb

I too knew Bill from these forums and he will be missed. I was wondering why I was not seeing his posts any longer. He had some really deep knowledge of the hobby and of so many other things.

I know that if it were possible to have a RC airplane lost squad member salute for him, he would be just delighted.

Goodbye Bill, we who remain look forward to the day where we shall see you once again flying where the Son is by your side and has your back...
Old 03-30-2007, 11:52 PM
mucksmear

Goodness, I am very saddened. I had never met him but very much enjoyed reading and participating in the many exchanges here in the forums. Will miss him. Happy landings Bill!
-E
Old 04-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Slowjohn

ORIGINAL: chasrb

I too knew Bill from these forums and he will be missed. I was wondering why I was not seeing his posts any longer. He had some really deep knowledge of the hobby and of so many other things.

I know that if it were possible to have a RC airplane lost squad member salute for him, he would be just delighted.

Goodbye Bill, we who remain look forward to the day where we shall see you once again flying where the Son is by your side and has your back...
AMEN

SJ
Old 04-07-2007, 05:58 PM
JAkridge

Wow, what a shock to read this about Bill. He was the first one to jump in and help me with my first twin project here on RCU. And his knowlage of Saito engine's was huge, and he always had the rite advice.

Gods Speed Bill.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:31 AM
atron

Rest in peace!!! []