Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Worst Crashes

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Me+RC=$$$
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst Crashes

My dad was driving my truck once and a bear ran out from the park and ate it. Then it stood up and started waving it's paws at us and it said, "Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your souls" I told him he already ate my r/c car, and he was satisfied and then he left. True story... or is it?
That was funny!
Anyways, this is a little off the topic, but Usagi, are you Japanese cuz thats cool if you can speak english too? I pictured a japanese man saying damn kids piss me off in a japanese accent. I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything, but I was wondering if that was one of your thoughts while typing. Just trying to lighten up everything. No hard feelings, just my imagination running.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Shadow102
My Feedback: (5)

Default Worst Crashes

hmmm dunno about worst crash but the funniest would have to be me and my bro running in my driveway my bro with his t-maxx (new at the time) and i had my old school gp-10. my driveway is thin so i pinned it koming toward us and he swerved right in front of me from the grass and he ran over the front of my car with his back end. At this point i was like o great what parts do i have to buy now and hope they are not discontinued...then his right wheel swings out and my car drives fine. aparently he broke a turnbuckle...so the monsterous unbreakable t-maxx got broke by a old school POS car...and all the time my bro is saying "whatch out because i will run you over"

btw usagi most of this all happens by accident and this is only a hobbie and they are "toys" its not like we are hurting anybody. and its keep us "kids" (yeah i refer to everyone in this hobbie as a kid because face it we are all 5 years old at heart)off the street and outa trouble and its only money.
Old 07-19-2003, 03:30 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by kjny#1
ANNNNNYYYYYWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYY LETS HEAR OTHERS TRAGIC CRASHES AND BUT A WAY YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT SO USAGI WILL SHUT UP.
hum..........watch it...............If you like your handle and keep. I would not go around acting this way.

BTW there are threads all of the net with this same type of subject why not stay on that broad instead of post it again here? :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :
Old 07-19-2003, 03:34 AM
Me+RC=$$$

Default Worst Crashes

I've got to agree with Usagi on this one, it is pretty dumb to wreck your car for no reason, but i guess thats coming from a racers point of view, not a basher. Oh yea, anyone with the bright idea of straping some rocket engines to your truck or car, you might want to read this...These people need there heads examined
Old 07-19-2003, 03:43 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Me, I assume that some people can`t driver if their lives counted on it. So they savor the art of crashing......... Ok all jokes aside. It is a waste for some to even own a r/c if all their intentions are to crash and break the car. I been a driver for now over 13 years. I crashed alot in the start of this hobby. But breaking part for the hack of it ( for some ) just does not make sense........
Old 07-19-2003, 12:17 PM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

Default Worst Crashes

NOBODY IS CRASHING ON PURPOSE!!!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 01:15 PM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by HPIRS4-3SS
NOBODY IS CRASHING ON PURPOSE!!!!!
why are you still fighting with this????????????? :stupid:
Old 07-19-2003, 02:13 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

Me+Rc=$$$ -I've got to agree with Usagi on this one, it is pretty dumb to wreck your car for no reason,

Usagi -It is a waste for some to even own a r/c if all their intentions are to crash and break the car. I been a driver for now over 13 years. I crashed alot in the start of this hobby. But breaking part for the hack of it ( for some ) just does not make sense

CAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THEY CRASH THEIR CARS ON PURPOSE
Old 07-19-2003, 02:23 PM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

well, after reading countless threads all over the Internet. I can say this.....a large number of people enjoy the aftermath of the crash. "Not caring about driver correctly is the issue".
This is the conclusion I have finally reached after reading two years worth of these crappy threads...... Thats why I think threads like these are a bad example for some.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:38 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

ok, you have to relize your probably into the more racing(sounds like it) and most of the people in here, im guessing, are just bashing for fun. so maybe thats why you think crashin your car is stupid? (and still we dont mean to crash it on purpose)
Old 07-19-2003, 02:50 PM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

ok, you have to relize your probably into the more racing(sounds like it) and most of the people in here, im guessing, are just bashing for fun. so maybe thats why you think crashin your car is stupid? (and still we dont mean to crash it on purpose)
wow you are crazy????????? I really don`t think your even reading my comments. You only looking at the neg part of them. I am close to 40 years of age. Been racing for nearing half of those years.

I know bashing is fun, but all I am seeing is your pushing your one side views on this subject. At lease I am trying to see other views.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:52 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

i understand....but i still have one question, if you hate these threads so much and think that there is no point in them, why do you come into them and read all of them?
Old 07-19-2003, 03:06 PM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Maybe this whole thread should be in the RC HUMOR" section of this site. It seems to better suit there then here. Agree?
Old 07-19-2003, 04:15 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

i agree
Old 07-19-2003, 04:22 PM
usagi

Default its in the wrong forum.................

I think it really does not belong in a serious section or general RC Car.............. Since its more or less tongue in check comments that are either some what true or not. But my views still are strong and I truly believe these topics are a waste of space on any serious r/c car site..............
Old 07-19-2003, 05:30 PM
kjny#1

Default Worst Crashes

Ok ok Usagi i hear where you are coming from i am young have only been driving for three years.I nderstand maybe you can help me get it into the humor forum.
Old 07-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Me+RC=$$$

Default Worst Crashes

HPIRS4-3SS- Maybe you don't wreck it for fun, but...
TELLME YOUR WORST CRASHES.I'll start it off had my 4-tec was bored got a board(no pun intended)and some bricks tried to make it jump a guard rail into the grass problem was not enough bricks and the car went head on into the guard rail shattered the whole front shock tower.
I don't think the bricks and board built themselves up, and the car controled itself into that direction. Some people on here get there jollies by crashing there cars, and some people on here just post stories of accidental crashes. I think everything that Usagi origionally stated was towards those people that do crash on purpose, not everyone that posted. I'm not taking sides on this, just trying to help get this settled.
Old 07-19-2003, 06:49 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

yea.....your right, there are some unintelligent people here
Old 07-19-2003, 10:16 PM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Worst Crashes

RCU is a family oriented site where individuals of all ages come to discuss a common interest. Every member's post is a reflection of RCU. It is how guests and members view us.

It is against RCU policy to use profanity, racial slurs, and personal attacks toward fellow RCU members & manufacturers.

Please keep this in mind before posting negative comments aimed at other members.

Thanks,

i8tweety
Cars & Classified Forums Moderator
Old 07-20-2003, 02:42 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

yea.....your right, there are some stupid people here

THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! DO YOU EVEN READ THE RULES OF THIS PLACE! IT JUST SEEMS YOUR JUST TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE HERE..............
Old 07-20-2003, 02:47 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Me, it just seems like some just don`t play nice with others. I understand your point. I started my comments based on a few years worth of reading topics like this. There is a place on the HUGE site for threads like this, but in the serious area I really don`t think its worth the effort of even scan.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:47 AM
jeballer

Default Worst Crashes

THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! DO YOU EVEN READ THE RULES OF THIS PLACE! IT JUST SEEMS YOUR JUST TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE HERE..............

btw i also have a wreck story. at my lhs they have races on there track every friday and theres this big staight away and my freind was driving his traxxas nitro sport and he was goin down the straight away along side a maximum st and he was the trx sport was on the out side and thay came flyin full speed down the straight away and the guy cut him off at the turn thats at the end of the straight away and bumbed the trx sport into the wall and i crap u not the thing had to go about 10 feet in the air. then landed on the other side of the wall. btw the wall is about 3 feet high. well he ended up smashing both his left a- arm and left rod thing that attachs the wheel thing to the turning thing. and he broke his front shock tower. i found this to be very humerous.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:28 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

look he is a location to post threads like this....................

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forumdispl...65&forumid=247
Old 07-20-2003, 11:45 AM
bugged

Default Worst Crashes

all I'm missing here is how is crashing an R/C car dangerous?

other then running into someones foot or if the car is air powerd (like one of mine ) ????

I never crash on purpose, I hate to mess up the body or break any parts. (note order)
Old 07-20-2003, 02:31 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

I wasn't calling you stupid if thats what you were thinking, i was saying that people who crash there cars on purpose are stupid (now unintelligent). And you weren't trying to suck up? You take everything offinsevely, maybe thats your problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.