Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Fusco 1/3 ARF: Customer Story;Fusco authorized

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Fusco 1/3 ARF: Customer Story;Fusco authorized

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 02:59 PM
Borzak
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fusco 1/3 ARF: Customer Story;Fusco authorized

"Giving" away the free kit with the pre-order was pretty smart on his behalf.

Most likely if you take action against the company they'll claim you "accepted" by taking the kit and not returning it.

He can always say if you didn't want it then you were free to send it back.
Old 08-19-2003, 03:37 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Johng
I don't think this is a hoax. I just think it's bad business. The aircraft designer, Mike James posts around here and I'd bet he would be the first one to jump back if this was a hoax. They have shipped other kits, FWIW.
I don't think you will see anything from Mike James about Fusco, good or bad, anymore. Check out his statement:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...=40&forumid=57

Post #54

I can't comment much further, for several reasons:

1. I worked as an independent contractor for Fusco Aircraft, in the capacity of designer/developer for the Berkut project. I was never a financial partner in any way, and never signed any agreements regarding any other projects. As part of my Berkut contract, I signed a non-disclosure agreement, and would be violating it to get involved in further Fusco Aircraft issues.

...snip...

3. Everyone can post whatever they want, of course, within the realm of what RCU moderators allow, but it's my opinion and wish, that all Fusco-related issues be confined to Fusco-related threads. Since I'm not involved with Fusco Aircraft, and won't be making comments on them, there's no point in "polluting" other threads with those discussions. It will only make every thread "off topic", and serves no purpose.
]
Old 08-19-2003, 04:58 PM
TX-Deck

Fusco website updated today with new pics.

I have a hard time disputing what is a 1/3 scale Berkut being loaded into a box for shipping.

Take a look at pics 12 thru 15.
http://www.fuscoaircraft.com/gallery/Berkut

?????????????????

TX-Deck
Old 08-19-2003, 05:07 PM
hattend

Too bad there is no hull # visible to see who the lucky person is. The picture is dated the 14th (of what month is anybody's guess) Maybe that's Edgar's! Maybe Sloper's post below is correct, too.

Don
Old 08-19-2003, 05:12 PM
zapper

Maybe it's mine, maybe it's yours, maybe it's proto #1 from Alaska....still only one plane....
Old 08-19-2003, 05:40 PM
TX-Deck

Only 240 to go.
Old 08-19-2003, 06:50 PM
cloudnine
My Feedback: (1)

Default Berkut

Judging by the looks of the prototype fuse right beside the one in the box, it is a different color. The prototype has a green color to it and the new pics are clear/yellow. Hoping soon to see a Berkut.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:54 PM
heli001
My Feedback: (5)

Default Photos

The view count just doesn't add up........

Fusco Aircraft is an independent website, outside of RCU, Vala' said this himself. He said that most people that ordered do not frequent RCU.........

Seems to me, if he sold 200 plus kits, and all this time has passed, the views on the Fusco site would be a lot higher.........just from people interested in the progress of their "purchased" kits.......The ONE boxed to go could be anybody's, it is probably the one that Vala' promised Edgar earlier. If it was me taking pictures of "boxing" a kit, think I would have shown just a few more getting ready for shipment. This has to be the poorest marketing scheme in the history of modeling.........how anyone could keep their customers in the dark for so long, is beyond my wildest imagination.

I guess if he ships all of the kits tomorrow, everything will be OK

Creditability HAS to be a huge issue in this SAGA...........JMO
Old 08-19-2003, 10:59 PM
JagBone

To become a distributor you are promised a BERKUT kit among many other kits for samples.
NOT ONE Distributor has come forward with pictures of his Distributor start up package of stuff.

They too are stiffed it appears - otherwise they would be flying them and taking pictures and making many of us jealous.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:08 PM
hattend

Not necessarily, Tail Winds.

All the Berkut owners don't frequent RCU.

Don

Originally posted by Tail Winds
To become a distributor you are promised a BERKUT kit among many other kits for samples.
NOT ONE Distributor has come forward with pictures of his Distributor start up package of stuff.

They too are stiffed it appears - otherwise they would be flying them and taking pictures and making many of us jealous.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:28 PM
JagBone

Right hattend,
But don't you think there would be some pictures of THEIR craft on THEIR website or FUSCO at the least?? All the E BAY auctions and the same old FUSCO craft pictures. How do they keep their cool?

We have only seen ONE BERKUT and these guys have been taking money for seven months. They simply don't have theirs either.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:33 PM
hattend

My previous point was totally tongue in cheek...LOL

Don
Old 08-19-2003, 11:35 PM
JagBone

OOops!!
Good one!
And I am the one who is most often misunderstood round here!!
Old 08-20-2003, 02:12 AM
ramboamt
My Feedback: (36)

Originally posted by hattend
Not necessarily, Tail Winds.

All the Berkut owners don't frequent RCU.

Don
Hey Hattend,
I have ser# 200 & 201 ,and still waiting, and I frequent RCU.
Old 08-20-2003, 10:49 AM
cloudnine

Originally posted by Tail Winds

Has anyone here called one of the distributors to find out what is going on?
Old 08-20-2003, 02:51 PM
hattend

Ramboamt,

Berkut #3 here, still waiting and I frequent RCU

Day #26 and still waiting on my King Air refund. I'm guessing my CC company is working it like they said they would.

Don
Old 08-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Cdallas2

I just don't believe people are still hanging on.

My hats off to your patience. But how far are you really going to let this go. Christmas will be here pretty quick.
Old 08-20-2003, 03:09 PM
hattend

CDallas,

My chargeback is being worked as we speak. I just checked this morning on-line...nothing yet. Until the money hits the credit card I guess I can always hope.

Don
Old 08-21-2003, 01:36 AM
fuscoaircraft

Default PRESS RELEASE FUSCO AIRCRAFT !

Hi,

I am the founder Val’a Fusco of Fusco Aircraft and here to set the record strait about ridiculous, outrageous false comments being made.

I have great intentions on getting berkuts out the door and in fact we don’t have but a
dozen if that left to get out.

I have read the comments here and one thing that I can’t understand is the comments being made by people that will not pick up the phone to make contact with us and if you do call leave a message. Others posting are not customers that have made a purchases with us! I can’t help you but can help any legitimate customer that is having a problem.

Most know or do not know by now that Fusco Aircraft has merged with another r/c manufacturing plant that will forever continue on the products of manufacturing berkuts, 1/5 long ez kit’s, 1/5 quickie kits and other aircraft that are in the works.

Many mistakes were made during the process stages of the berkut project and delays, that I personally did not for see.

I am guilty of delayed shipments only and will admit that but to admit that we are scamming, or sitting in St. Thomas In the Virgin Islands is ridiculous.

I have always from day one wanted to produce a wonderful line of aircraft and this is what we are doing. I read the emails from Edgar Perez and notice that my emails have
been published which is no surprise. I have nothing to hide!

Edgar you have never paid for your shipment fee to your country land and until this is completed your berkut will not ship. Mr. Don Hattend, your berkut is arriving just as planned before your arrival in September.

Don Hattend, we have already given you a refund via your credit card for the King Air and per our merchant provider it can take till the next billing cycle before it appears.

I have no intentions of going bankrupt as so many seem to want to see or spread false comments concerning that we are or will be.

I don’t see all our customers here complaining. I do see three or four here but in general we are not the bad guys that some of you are posting here or trying to make us out to be.

I can’t come here to rc universe ever day and this is an exception. If anyone, which are not many that are waiting on a berkut and want a refund, simple email or call us, other than that, if you are a customer here on rc universe and purchased a plane from us and it has not arrived, contact us direct and we will advise your ship date or requested a refund.

If you feel something is illegally going on ,contact your local law enforcement agency, retain a lawyer and do what you feel necessary.

I for one will not be going anywhere other than to work doing what I enjoy and that’s building a dream. Many mistakes have been made and I’m man enough to admit them and I am doing so here publicly.

I am guilty of one thing and that is my ambition far exceeded my talent. Now knowing this, we have merged with another r/c manufacturing plant that most do know of and in a short time we will be completed with all berkuts and back to normal.

Please keep in mind that these berkuts are not done in mass production when I was doing them, nor do they come from China and are built right here in the good old United States of America.

No one and I mean No one is getting cheated out of a plane, we are delayed and soon will be completed. I appreciate the wonderful emails that I get from loyal customers that have stuck it out with us and for those that didn’t or don’t we apologize and hope that you will forgive us for any and all inconveniences we have or may have caused.

Now that you have heard the facts strait from the horse’s mouth It is known to the public we are not going under, we are not filing bankruptcy, nor are we scamming to get rich, nor are we on some Island in the Virgin Islands taking it easy, and one fact is and that is for certain that I will not be here again to defend our company. If you have a problem contact us direct.

Thank you,
Val’a Fusco
Old 08-21-2003, 01:46 AM
TX-Deck

Atta boy.

TX-Deck
Old 08-21-2003, 02:41 AM
Borzak

Default Re: PRESS RELEASE FUSCO AIRCRAFT !

Originally posted by fuscoaircraft
Hi,

I am the founder Val’a Fusco of Fusco Aircraft and here to set the record strait about ridiculous, outrageous false comments being made.

I have great intentions on getting berkuts out the door and in fact we don’t have but a
dozen if that left to get out.

I have read the comments here and one thing that I can’t understand is the comments being made by people that will not pick up the phone to make contact with us and if you do call leave a message. Others posting are not customers that have made a purchases with us! I can’t help you but can help any legitimate customer that is having a problem.

Most know or do not know by now that Fusco Aircraft has merged with another r/c manufacturing plant that will forever continue on the products of manufacturing berkuts, 1/5 long ez kit’s, 1/5 quickie kits and other aircraft that are in the works.

Many mistakes were made during the process stages of the berkut project and delays, that I personally did not for see.

I am guilty of delayed shipments only and will admit that but to admit that we are scamming, or sitting in St. Thomas In the Virgin Islands is ridiculous.

I have always from day one wanted to produce a wonderful line of aircraft and this is what we are doing. I read the emails from Edgar Perez and notice that my emails have
been published which is no surprise. I have nothing to hide!

Edgar you have never paid for your shipment fee to your country land and until this is completed your berkut will not ship. Mr. Don Hattend, your berkut is arriving just as planned before your arrival in September.

Don Hattend, we have already given you a refund via your credit card for the King Air and per our merchant provider it can take till the next billing cycle before it appears.

I have no intentions of going bankrupt as so many seem to want to see or spread false comments concerning that we are or will be.

I don’t see all our customers here complaining. I do see three or four here but in general we are not the bad guys that some of you are posting here or trying to make us out to be.

I can’t come here to rc universe ever day and this is an exception. If anyone, which are not many that are waiting on a berkut and want a refund, simple email or call us, other than that, if you are a customer here on rc universe and purchased a plane from us and it has not arrived, contact us direct and we will advise your ship date or requested a refund.

If you feel something is illegally going on ,contact your local law enforcement agency, retain a lawyer and do what you feel necessary.

I for one will not be going anywhere other than to work doing what I enjoy and that’s building a dream. Many mistakes have been made and I’m man enough to admit them and I am doing so here publicly.

I am guilty of one thing and that is my ambition far exceeded my talent. Now knowing this, we have merged with another r/c manufacturing plant that most do know of and in a short time we will be completed with all berkuts and back to normal.

Please keep in mind that these berkuts are not done in mass production when I was doing them, nor do they come from China and are built right here in the good old United States of America.

No one and I mean No one is getting cheated out of a plane, we are delayed and soon will be completed. I appreciate the wonderful emails that I get from loyal customers that have stuck it out with us and for those that didn’t or don’t we apologize and hope that you will forgive us for any and all inconveniences we have or may have caused.

Now that you have heard the facts strait from the horse’s mouth It is known to the public we are not going under, we are not filing bankruptcy, nor are we scamming to get rich, nor are we on some Island in the Virgin Islands taking it easy, and one fact is and that is for certain that I will not be here again to defend our company. If you have a problem contact us direct.

Thank you,
Val’a Fusco
As a self employeed businessman myself here's a tip.

If (and that's a big IF) you get this business straightened out hire someone in promotions next time. Or perhaps take a class in customer relations.

Your person to person skills (or internet message to internet message skills) are way below average for someone who comes here to set the record straight.

You might be the best plane builder/business owner but the few messages of yours I've read I can see why so many customers do have problems with YOU.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:07 AM
fuscoaircraft

Default FUSCO AIRCRAFT RELEASED INFORMATION!

Borzak

I now hope others understand why it simple doesn't do any good to post here even in light of showing that we are here and working on behalf of the Fusco Aircraft Corp.

Borzak automatically fires off a round to make a negative comment towards me and the Fusco Corporation.

Borzak, I do not know you and you are not a customer. But considering your comment I think that now you and all the others can see how it does no good for me to come here to give up dates or post comments. In light there shot down in minutes of posting.

It takes a man to admit his mistakes and I did publicly here on this forum that we made mistakes and learned from them to assure that we never have this problem again.

I merged with another r/c manufacturing plant taking a serious lost to gain their expertise and have them mass produce the remaining berkuts.

In the end I came out with nothing, lost all the revenue, free shipments for all the berkuts, returns which I can't blame and now well... I have been working for nothing for several months.

It's not easy being on this end but at least I am man enough not to cheat people and take the easy way out filing bankruptcy.

I care about people and I'm more concerned about every customer having their berkut as promised. I have no one in my corner here on rcu but I can tell you that I'm not throwing the towel in.

I’m in the last round and going for the knock out! It was a rough road but in the end I can honestly tell everyone here that I did it! I did it on my own. I know it sure is easy to sit back and judge but my father used to tell all of us kids an old expression “Never Judge a Man Unless You Have Walked a Mile in His Shoes”.

Our Corporation Fusco Aircraft will be doing a press release in the up coming couple weeks to announce the merger and we will post this on the Fusco’s site only.

I wish everyone here that reads rcu the very best but I will not post here again. I think the silence from my not posting here after this posting will make a for sure bet that I will not arrive here again.

Thank you,
Val'a Fusco
Old 08-21-2003, 06:22 AM
fpayer
My Feedback: (22)

Default Guilt feelings

Bla-Bla-Bla.
Old 08-21-2003, 07:41 AM
cloudnine

Thank you Val'a. Patiently waiting here for mine. I surely will not be posting here again. Nobody can put anything positive without getting blasted by tons of negative remarks. Especially when it is only just the same couple of people who, by Val'as staements are not customers.

The rest of the customers I fully sympathize for, I understand what they are going through. I will wait till the end, no that is not gullibility, just patience on my part!!

OK flame away, cause I know it will happen like the children you are!!
Old 08-21-2003, 11:34 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: PRESS RELEASE FUSCO AIRCRAFT !

Originally posted by fuscoaircraft

Edgar you have never paid for your shipment fee to your country land and until this is completed your berkut will not ship.
Val,

You make it sound as if the plane is waiting for my shipping payment. If that so, it would make it easier to pay if you tell me how much it is? Don't you think? You have never gave me a shipping quote. Are you expecting me to send you whatever I think is right?
Frankly, I don't understand your comments and behavior.

Edgar

PD: Is the plane ready?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.