Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

how to BLOW up n engine

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 08:38 PM
Nitrofreak_105

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how to BLOW up n engine

studysession-sweet.

were you actually there?
Old 11-16-2003, 09:01 PM
raceme

how come i have to be a thug to talk like dat mj. i could juss type like this juss to spell a word differently. we arent at school you the kind of people i juss wanna knock there ****in teeth out. juss you let your know i get an a in enlish n i dont drive no riced out honda civic even if i did drive it wont be no god damn rice rocket. all american muscle out here baby. but yea right on dagass for tell them the point of a post or any other post.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:26 PM
TerrySL

I just blew up my brand new OS RB .21
It was not really that spectacular, it just suddenly stopped.

I was breaking it in, and blipping the throttle up to full. I had about 5 tanks of fuel through it, and it just stopped.

The only think I can think of is that the clutch nut was not tight enough and it allowed the drive shaft to over rev.

Luckily, the RG is not a race engine and OS warrantys it for 2 years. I sent it back in, with a broken connecting rod, and they sent me it back re-assembled and ready to go. No charge!!
Old 11-16-2003, 09:31 PM
raceme

oh dat would have suck if you had to pay for it. only 5 tanks
Old 11-16-2003, 09:39 PM
raykessler

ok i dont think blowing up an engine would take this much thaught ( i probably sound like a dick but its not that hard), full tank of high percent nitro+ a match+ a small child to light the tank of gas for u= one hell of an explosion. If that dosn anniahlate ur engine (and the little kid) then i dont know what will (short of explosives). oh and btw i like fire
Old 11-16-2003, 09:45 PM
raceme

whats the highest percent od nitro 40 335%
Old 11-16-2003, 09:54 PM
RCBOZO
My Feedback: (1)

WildCat shows a 65% Good Luck.

http://www.wildcatfuel.com/fuel_promix.html
Old 11-16-2003, 09:57 PM
Varad

why are people making fun of how he types?? I type fast too and it doeioajroiajs;dojga;sjg; (doesnt) malkshdgtASWtter(matter) how good or bad it is lol.

Racing RC boats run off of 95%nitro. Ill give you money if your engine runs for 2 weeks or less on that lol.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:58 PM
SS Nitro
My Feedback: (-1)

When the engine blows the car gets louder , its starts smelling funny and the glow plug lights up red then the header starts smoking
Old 11-16-2003, 10:34 PM
ShOzz

dey best be fogezin bout it, rice rocket can crash and burn, i be dinkin dis man be cruisin da pimped out cadi all da wayz home, money ta burn baby....
Old 11-17-2003, 11:58 AM
studysession

ORIGINAL: nitrofreak_105

studysession-sweet.

were you actually there?

No I was not there - I wish I was. This is a link from Nitrohouse.com - they are OFNA's official reseller. THat is a clip that either Nitrohouse or OFNA did and put up there. I love the night rider effects and how they put out the fire - I was surprised to see they left that in there.

[sm=surprised.gif]As for the English spoken here in peoples post - We all come to this board for one reason or another. If people want to write or type or talk like that. So let them. No one needs to be vulger though. There are some who are underage that also read these posts. If you see a message and don't agree with it and or don't like how they talk. If you have to voice an opinion, then do so in a constructive manner. Otherwise, ignore it and go to the next post. JMO
Old 11-28-2003, 05:43 PM
nitrofreak74

the best way to blow up an engine is lift the car off its wheels lean it out alot and hold the trottle wide open, when the engine stops running that means it went to a better place.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:45 PM
soccerismylife

As for the way people type if you think raceme is bad, go to AOL Instant Messenger. All my teenage friends go there and you can't understand anything they say! Most of the time they use it because it is shorter to type (meaning less characters) and if you type using the hunt and peck method it is definitly shorter. But no one needs to diss him like everyone else said, just don't read it or leave.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:29 PM
raceme

lol mayn you guys still on my nuts bout the way i talk. soccerismylife is right most of my friends talk way worst then how i do. but i can still read it. you guys are prolly to old to understand our teenager talk. ok im done
Old 11-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Jarret

Nevermind, having a bad day.
Old 11-29-2003, 12:14 AM
maxxdriver

ive done it to an old .15 off my rs4 3 u can hold the car off the ground at wide open throttle and it will eventually blow up , mine blew the exhaust manifold off and made aloud bang and the piston and sleeve a fryd completely, the reason it blows up is cause when the wheels are off the ground the engine goes over its maximum rpm rate causing it to blow off the exhaust manifold to relief pressure and by time it pops the engine will be fryd and blow up to.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 05:08 AM
studysession

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Rand...1308123/tm.htm
Old 11-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Engine Guy

Pour some sand into the carb.Or take the sleeve out and scratch the chrome on the inside.Run 100% nitro.its hard to make them shot parts everywhere but you can blow up a piston and conn. rod if you put tiny foreign objects in the carb.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:13 AM
Unstable

a friend said he tried to run a nitro engine on gasoline once. just to see what would happen.

he said he cranked it a few time and nothing... then the last time it popped.. and shot the glow plug right past his head at VERY high velocity.

as for bad typing... try listeing in the computer security field... you get these kids that think they are hackers and 7h3y 7Yp3 l1|<3 4 8|_||\|cH 0f lU53rz (type like a bunch of lusers*) the script kiddies think that makes them cool... when it just makes people that know whats what laugh at them. of course this has spread to the gaming and you get the same people on there with their "l33t speak"
here is a hint. ITS NOT COOL ANYMORE! it was cool maybe in 1994, (yes I was "online" back then) but now its just old.

*:yes the U in Lusers is on purpose#
#: No Im not telling why
Old 12-01-2003, 12:06 PM
royta

ORIGINAL: raykessler

ok i dont think blowing up an engine would take this much thaught ( i probably sound like a dick but its not that hard), full tank of high percent nitro+ a match+ a small child to light the tank of gas for u= one hell of an explosion. If that dosn anniahlate ur engine (and the little kid) then i dont know what will (short of explosives). oh and btw i like fire
The guy I share an office with is now looking at me funny for LOL.
Old 12-01-2003, 12:12 PM
royta

ORIGINAL: Varad

why are people making fun of how he types?? I type fast too and it doeioajroiajs;dojga;sjg; (doesnt) malkshdgtASWtter(matter) how good or bad it is lol.
Why? My thoughts are that this person is intentionally going out of his way to write like he speaks. Just because you pronounce a word a certain way, doesn't mean the spelling of the word changes. Basically he took everything he learned in school about English, and flushed it down the toilet, and retaught himself to properly misspell the same words, the same way. Now that I think about, it might make him bilingual.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:38 PM
joelacrane

I nkow that it is YOUR engine and you can do whatever you want with it, but why waste a good engine? Well, anyways, after you blow it up will you want it anymore? There might be a faint chance that i could rebuild it and use it! Us kids can have a hard time getting $$$ sometimes...
Old 12-03-2003, 10:11 PM
hb

I have blown up me traxxas pro.15 and u were wondering what happens. nothing your connecting rod usually snaps near the crankshaft
when it does your engine just gets silent when i tried to start it back up the crankshaft spun freely piston didn't move