Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

J-TEC Radiowave

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 10:37 PM
JBanks523
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: J-TEC Radiowave

Roger that... Bandwidth is shot... made a big mistake by posting the XFC vids on RCU... WAY TOO MUCH TRAFFIC! Had to cut all my vids for now... Brian, Ill just burn you a cd, seeing as I see you at the field every week anyway!
Old 06-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Shortman
My Feedback: (21)

If you want, I can host the other video for you, I pretty much have unlimited bandwidth so it won't matter, just PM me.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:10 PM
PlaneKrazee
My Feedback: (14)

John,

That would be great!

Thanks
Old 06-21-2004, 08:30 PM
deweyd
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a radiowave extra ARF,and in general it is a good plane. the covering is the weakest part of the plane, but the flying makes up for the the covering. I fly advance in IMAC and the plane is awsome in precision,and the 3D is easy , The plane flies with a good pace,and the snaps are unmatched, they start and stop when you tell it to. I have a ZDZ 160 with can's , 3W power box, on a Futaba radio system. you can't beat the plane fo rthe maney in my opinion.. I had the same questions about the plane ( with the wings) so I did the same research,and I also called Al from Jtec and he is honest and helpful with any questions.. I have seen a few other guys flying the plane and they seem to like them very much.. cheers