Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

MARUTAKA / ROYAL WEBSITE.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

MARUTAKA / ROYAL WEBSITE.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 05:11 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MARUTAKA / ROYAL WEBSITE.

ORIGINAL: jdlewis

I need a canopy for a 1/5 scale royal kit. I can't seem to send a pm or email to dionysusbacchus...so I hope he gets this. [email protected]
Sorry Lewis, I don't have any 1/5 scale parts. Take some measurements and ask around, not sure what you need but I assume it's the Corsair? That's the only plane I know of that they made in giant scale. Century Jet or maybe Ziroli might work.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:20 PM
jdlewis
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I guess I left off Corsair.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:26 PM
SolarWinds

I am wondering if you will accept me in your club?
I mean the marutaka kit building club![8D]
I have received the Marutaka Spitfire which I will start building it during the summer.
The only drawback is that one of the plans is missing. I have the fuselage plan and not the wings plan.
Does anyone know where can I find it?

I will post photos as soon as I will start!

Regards
Y. Solaris
Greece
Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Quinoa

Hello Dion,

I have read many threads in RC universe where you have posted information about Corsairs. Please, tell me if I´m wrong (my english is not so good to understand all the technical words you use sometimes):

- You think that a Biron Corsair is closer to scale than Zirolis, Topflite, Meisterscales...
- You are already buidling one Royal Corsair with bigger plans (Biron plans enlarged by you) with some modifications made by you.
- The plans are close to a 1/5 Corsair
- You sell the plans and other accesories (canopy,...)
- You have a thread where you show how to build the f2G Corsair

I have already purchased a TF Giant scale Corsair and wanted to compare it from the beginning with yours to see the differences.
Do you sell the plans or where can I purchase them (emule???? I can´t find information in internet about who sells this plans)? Which is the adress of your thread in internet?

Maybe some of this questions sound to you weird. I´m sorry but my english is a little bit rusty

I´m really very interested in learning to build a Corsair very close to scale. So I´ll thank any information you can tell me.

Alberto

(You can email me here if you want)
[email protected]
Old 01-31-2007, 12:51 PM
ccbg

Hi, Dion.
I am very interested in a Marutaka P38 update kit, Please email me at [email protected] or
[email protected]

Thanks in advance!
Carlos.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:09 AM
bishop stortford

I am interested in Royal/Marutaka Kits. Is there a list of exactly which planes were modelled? Specifically I would like to build a Mitsubishi J2M Raiden (Jack). (If they did one!) OR a Zero
Old 12-12-2007, 03:59 PM
bigtim
My Feedback: (13)

ebay has a couple of sellers who produce plans and templates for royal planes,as well as canopys and cowls, there's quite a few that are available.
finding a actual kit is a bit harder they come up once in a while but go for some steep prices, Dionysusbacchus was making parts for a bunch of planes but its been quite a while since I have seen a post from the guy he kind of fell off the RCU map, his building work was really top notch as well as making some nice extras like drop tanks etc....
Old 12-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Kelsey_B

I can also tell you the "templates" are enlarged copies of the inventory sheets. They are not accurate. They were supplied just to show you the die cut pcs that came with the kit. They were never meant to cut pcs from.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:38 AM
bigtim

I haven't seen any of the templates that are offered from the ebay deals, but theres wing ribs and fuse formers that are given on the actual plan sheets,as well as alot of the lumber that the old marutaka/Royal kits use for fillets.
I have 2 of these kits I am planning to build,the FW 190 A8,and the Me 109,and have bought the after market canopys for both.
my plan is to cut new parts,using my old balsa sheets as templates, and build up some of these solid areas so there lighter mostly in the tail area where the FW has a bunch of extra wood thats really not needed looking at my plans sheets they do look pretty nice and have a close to scale outline
Old 03-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Garthwood

ORIGINAL: dionysusbacchus

Scale Dail and saramos, Nice to see some other Royal fans! If you need parts for these things I can help. I make a P-38 update kit and the Skymaster cockpit kit just to name a few.

The Royal kits that I have are: 2 Corsairs, Bearcat, Stuka, Black Widow and P-38. I have plans for several others. I'm not building any of my kits though. I make a parts sheet and then have them scanned and put on CD, that way I can clean them up in my computer and print them out whenever I want to build one! It'll be a long time before these kits are gone, but they are already collectors items and I don't want to collect them (or pay that price) I want to build them!

Dion

My P-38 update kit and Skymaster cockpit kit:
Hello Dion.............I have watched your Royal Corsair 60 video and looks great. Do you have the Royal Corsair/Marutaka size 60, plans and cut kits and building manual ?. I have the H9 Corsair that I would like to modify with flaps. I've checked out your thread for the Royal Corsair build, but I lost its location. Too many stuff on the Corsair. Nice work you've done on the royal C.

Charles
Old 03-10-2008, 02:55 PM
OZYRAY

EVENING YOU ROYAL BUILDERS. JUST FINISHED MY 1/5TH SCALE CORSAIR. FITTED RETRACTS FLAPS AND A GEORGEOUS BRISON 4.2 SPINNING A 24/10 MENZ. FLIES VERY SCALE AND SEEMS TO GO WHERE I POINT IT.

I AM LOOKING FOR S COCKPIT KIT FOR MY CORSAIR. ANY HELP WELCOME. HERES A PIC OF HER. REGARDS OZ
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33887.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	900113  
Old 03-10-2008, 02:56 PM
FokkerAce

Are you looking for copies of Marutaka plans??? Have .60 Rufe / Zero floatplane.

FA[8D]
Old 03-14-2008, 08:12 PM
xnb1nobody

Hi,
I am new to the group. I used to build and fly a lot when I was a kid but that was a while ago. I recently purchased 3 royal kits, p-38, b-25 and b-17. I plan to build all three as scale as possible. I would like to use electric motors instead of gas. Any suggestions, recommendations, help with any part of the build will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Seth
Old 03-14-2008, 10:54 PM
saramos

Hi Seth.

I'm building a couple of Top Flite kits before starting in on the Royals I have. The first one, the Top Flite 1/7 scale Spitfire, I am using the RCV 90SP engine. I chose it for two main reasons. First, it'll fit in the cowl with less holes cut than any other 90 size 4 stroke, and second, being internally geared, it will turn a large 15" 4 blade prop.
My current build is a Top Flite 1/7 scale P-51B will be electric. I am using the E-Flite 110 motor and Castle Creations HV controller. I'll delay battery choice till the end of the build, but am currently considering two Maxx Amp 8000mah, 20C continuous, 4S2P in series.

I have both the P-38 and B-25 stashed away. I will most likely go electric with the twin kits (also have the Skymaster). After comparing the electric to RCV, I'll decide on power source for the single engine kits, (Staggerwing, Corsair, and A6M5).

Scott
Old 08-31-2008, 01:13 PM
davidgeorge212

do you have a websight or something where you sell marutraka stuff. I myself am looking for the 71" stuka plans canopy and what ever else their was made fo it.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
saramos

Do a search at the online auction sites. That'll be your best bet.

Scott
Old 08-31-2008, 01:55 PM
bigtim

here is a leg up for what your looking for I have purchased from him and the parts are resonable in quality and price the plans http://cgi.ebay.com/Royal-Stuka-JU87...QQcmdZViewItem

and your canopy http://cgi.ebay.com/CANOPY-FOR-ROYAL...QQcmdZViewItem

I am not afilliated with the seller so I cant garentee the quality but I have some of his parts and they were good to go.

I should add I am currently building a Royal FW 190 as a copy from a kit I have, although the plans are fairly good there is alot of the parts you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
without having the kit to resource and compare to, it makes building these planes alot more difficult.
also the supposed instructions are really useless they give a rough outline at best, they should be read because mine had a plans addendum noted, that I couldn't figure out untill I spent some time going through them.
the plans have most of the required information on building these planes on the actual sheets.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:28 PM
davidgeorge212

Funny thing is, I have been talking with that guy and am wanting to buy his plans but I just added a credit card to my account which wont clear until after his auction, and I didnt have any money in my account so I transfered some more and that wont clear until the day of or after his auction. He said he was going to relist it if no one buys them, but if he doesnt I was just looking for other sources.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:49 PM
bigtim

he flips the items constantly and relists them at a regular rate, I wouldn't worry about not being able to get parts or plans if they expire they will be back in a couple of days .
Old 12-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Zero
My Feedback: (42)

Dion

Do you have a complete canopy set including the gun turrets for a B-25? If so how much?

Thanks
Fred
Old 06-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Asif
My Feedback: (30)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is the website I found.....check it out.

http://rc-royal.com/rc-plane-plan.html

Asif
Old 06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Zero
My Feedback: (42)

Asif

Thanks for the info. Great website.

Fred
Old 12-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Plncrzy2

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"><span style="font-size: larger;">Hi, I have a kit of the Mini Safe Airplane By I believe Royal / Marutaka but I need the plans for this kit and was wondering if you might have a set or know where I can locate a set. Thanks Bryan</span></span>
Old 03-09-2011, 01:35 AM
spike150

Hi Jaka,

i found this old thread and wonder if you still have enginecowls for the Marutaka DC-3 available.
A friend of mine started building this model about 8 yeas ago and now I have adopted it to finish it.

Greetings from Austria

Johann

Old 03-12-2011, 12:10 PM
CaptainBlueSky

Hi, your message is very old but maybe you will like to have a look at the list I have made here on RCU Marutaka/ Royal Kits listing
As I can't edit anymore it's impossible for me to add any new information inside the list but if you want to see the list in one single file only, it is also hosted on my own website: Marutaka kits listing

I have some Marutaka items for sale, including a few kits. Very small quantities but Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden ( Jack) is still available in the full wood version with aluminium engine cowl.

Happy Landings!

ORIGINAL: bishop stortford

I am interested in Royal/Marutaka Kits. Is there a list of exactly which planes were modelled? Specifically I would like to build a Mitsubishi J2M Raiden (Jack). (If they did one!) OR a Zero

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.