Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spektrum dx2 experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx2 experience

I didn`t bash it until were running your mouth . The post was is it worth it ? I said no I like my spektrum . Then you had to throw your funk all over the place like I was talking against god . We all get your point so drop it already . I like the features Nomadio has and if it was out the same time Spektrum was I prolly would have gone that way . I invested in Spektrum and when I feel the need to have a radio with telemetry system I will buy one . Like before when you said I need it , how the heck do you know what I need ! If some wants to buy it they will , YOU sure aren`t helping them make that decision .
Old 05-04-2006, 01:11 PM
bentgear

Nomadio Sales, sorry my question got lost in the ............................. Have you thought of bringing out a bare bones system?

Ed M.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Nomadio_Sales

Companies will refrain from posting in threads of their competitors where the subject contains another companies name or product in it.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
bentgear

Thanks for the info Nomadio Sales, I think the entry level system will do more for your sales than anything, too bad it was not sooner. The Spektrum unit getting on the dealers shelves first greatly tipped sales in their favor, not to mention Horizon advertising and support.

Ed M.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Nomadio_Sales

Companies will refrain from posting in threads of their competitors where the subject contains another companies name or product in it.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:39 AM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Nomadio_Sales

YES! We have a bare bones TX only shipping this month that will talk in Da Slow Mode (DSM 50Hz frame rate) and N-Link (Nomadio 100Hz frame rate) fortmats so you can use spek receivers or Nomadio receivers and we have a entry level system due out in November.

LOL DAMAN your funk is in the trunk, BTW thanks to you I just got a call from one of the top drivers of RC who has read your posts about not needing telem and ASKED to be put on the Nomadio team he gets the point. Can I send you a Nomadio hat as a thank you for helping us sell more radios and picking up another top driver?

Telem is ILLEGAL in most racing leagues-QSAC for one...so why even bring it up? You DO SPAM every damn forum with Nomadio crap it's getting old. I notice when people ask one simple radio question you Nomadio folks toss a sales pitch...do you see HPI,Traxxas tossing sales pitches in every RC Car/Truck thread? NO!!!! If your damn radio is so good why the hell you SPAMMING it???? I guess you figure I'll take all the free advertising I can get. It's funny the guy asked about Spektrum and YOU tear it up....call JR and tear it up...they'll laugh since they make FAR more superior products than Nomadio can dream of, and they also warranty them and don't make excuse why they fail....oh and you forget one large thing with your radio's... YOU CANNOT UPGRADE OR UPDATE A NOMADIO WITHOUT A PC So toss the cost of a PC on your price tag and a Internet Connection...then talk trash about JR's products!!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Nomadio_Sales

Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/RCU_Community_Policies/m_377662/tm.htm]RCU COMMUNITY POLICIES[/link]

RC Universe proven banner ads are in place for those who desire additional exposure, branding, marketing and promotion. Please seek out the advertising information RCU has available to promote your products by clicking the advertise link atop every page here on the website.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:37 PM
mkincy

Spekrum systems and radios are great, Just be aware that if you want / need a full featured radio you can place plug-in spectrum modules in propo futaba and airtronics high end radios such as the futaba 3pk and AT m11. with the 3pk you can also get a special HRS spektrum module/receiver that has a 2ms response time. I'm not trying to push these products, i just noticed that you had mentioned your prior use of high end equipment in your "early years" and so i thought you might like to know that you can have the best of both worlds.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Nomadio_Sales

mkincy I can not post here.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:12 AM
livindead

for the price ill always go with the spektrum...darn nice system for the cash...and and sofar as a radio making better drivers...perhaps if ya learn to drive smooth first... then worry about high dollar radios that can help in the places that you just cant seem to smooth out in....honestly i do just fine with my mx3...the only real advantage is no waiting for your channel to open up...