Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > WildHare R/C Support
Reload this Page >

Check out what this hare brain got yesterday

Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Check out what this hare brain got yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 08:16 PM
ben beyer
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Check out what this hare brain got yesterday

That's ok. I would like to go to the Rattlesnake Roundup in Sweetwater though.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:57 PM
JR. Master
My Feedback: (2)

yeah it's pretty fun........there's a colesium full of snakes. they have skinning comp's and all sorts of stuff...........but i warn u if u come there is a bunch or drinking red necks down there.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:22 PM
ben beyer

I grew up in a small town in central TX and then did my B.S. at A&M. It's nothing I haven't seen before.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:06 AM
JR. Master
My Feedback: (2)

lol then i yeah u've seen it all haha those aggie's are some pretty cool people.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:33 AM
somethnextra
My Feedback: (22)

Really strange timing... my buddy called this afternoon asking if I could come over and help him out. He didn't mention why but when I got there I saw that he had cornered a water moccasin right by his front door. He promptly handed me a shovel.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:22 AM
ben beyer

I know a girl who when she was little, she was playing in the backyard and got bit in the mouth by moccasin. It didn't inject any venom, just tore her upper lip. Speaking of snakes next to the door though. I opened up the door to our house one night and looked down to see a 6 ft. diamond back at my feet. Needless to say, I closed the door and it slithered away. I got a shotgun to go kill it with, but my mom got mad and handed me a machete to kill it with. After that, I just decided not to go after it. No sense in getting bit.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:38 PM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: ben beyer

I know a girl who when she was little, she was playing in the backyard and got bit in the mouth by moccasin. It didn't inject any venom, just tore her upper lip. Speaking of snakes next to the door though. I opened up the door to our house one night and looked down to see a 6 ft. diamond back at my feet. Needless to say, I closed the door and it slithered away. I got a shotgun to go kill it with, but my mom got mad and handed me a machete to kill it with. After that, I just decided not to go after it. No sense in getting bit.

Seems your mom wanted it to be a fair fight......Hmmm