Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Trade gone bad!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Frank88888888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trade gone bad!

ORIGINAL: traxxas_man_05

exactly, pay him a visit, i thought i was gettin scammed a week ago, i sent the 300 and he was sendin a revo 3.3 COD of 100 but i still dont know if hes going to rip me off, well see its scheduled to be here tommorow he says! if he rips me off, when i get a tuck im going to pay him a visit i live in SoCal and he lives in the very southern part of FL (Key Largo) thats across the united states! im still going to go hunt him down if he ripps me i will destroy his house!
Hey my cousins have a trailor in key largo we go there almost every weekend il give him a visit if you wantlol you know what mile marker he is on thats how it works down at the keys.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
ahotrodder

ORIGINAL: traxxas_man_05

exactly, pay him a visit, i thought i was gettin scammed a week ago, i sent the 300 and he was sendin a revo 3.3 COD of 100 but i still dont know if hes going to rip me off, well see its scheduled to be here tommorow he says! if he rips me off, when i get a tuck im going to pay him a visit i live in SoCal and he lives in the very southern part of FL (Key Largo) thats across the united states! im still going to go hunt him down if he ripps me i will destroy his house!
I'm not telling you what to do, but I think that making threats on the internet COULD get you in trouble! It would not take much to find out who someone is, especially if something happened to a persons house and they report that they were involved in some unhappy internet business, with threats made.

Also, someone made a comment about the cops not doing much when they find out the problems are over a toy, I don't think that would be true, the amount is what should drive the case not the object. The Cops & DA's are paying more attention to theft over the internet and I think that would be the way to go. If the first responders don't do their job than just go over their head and just keep going over heads until you get someone to do their JOB!

Just my opinion
Old 08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Frank88888888

I'm not telling you what to do, but I think that making threats on the internet COULD get you in trouble! It would not take much to find out who someone is, especially if something happened to a persons house and they report that they were involved in some unhappy internet business, with threats made.

Also, someone made a comment about the cops not doing much when they find out the problems are over a toy, I don't think that would be true, the amount is what should drive the case not the object. The Cops & DA's are paying more attention to theft over the internet and I think that would be the way to go. If the first responders don't do their job than just go over their head and just keep going over heads until you get someone to do their JOB!

Just my opinion
Old manlol j/k and btw if someone rips me off and i have there adress i will give them a visit i dont care if they live in alaska il take a nice vacation to alaska

LOL this was my 666 post [>:]
Old 09-29-2006, 06:39 PM
jgeck90

well heres an update! i got a reply from paypal, they said they wont be giving me the money back untill the $300 gets in his account, and im sure he never will put $ in it again.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

wow that stick ive never gotten ripped off.[X(]
Old 09-30-2006, 10:08 AM
jgeck90

but i now have a picture of his house!!!! from google world or something like that. well i will pay him a visit hopefully haha its far! im in socal hes in FL
Old 09-30-2006, 10:23 AM
boltech

If I were you I would ease up on the internet threats.. people have been charged already for uttering threats over the net...

but off the record.. he needs to have his knees capped. spending a couple months in a wheelchair will smarten him up.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 AM
xtremraptor
My Feedback: (24)

to start with do your homework. check the rating in profiles, i only trade with 10+ positive ratings and at least 2 or 3 of them have to be positve "TRADE" transactions. CALL before any action is taken at all. try to keep any transactions close to home, within reason you know the next state or so, not cross country.

trades are very nerve racking. if your gonna trade then you are taking a chance
Old 10-03-2006, 07:10 AM
PedeBeater

Ok Im really sorry guys but I got the truck awhile ago. maybe month or two ago. It worked like crap. Stripped spur, stripped steering servo, broken body post, Bad carb on engine, its just a bad engine period, Im going to rate him soon.[:@]
Old 10-03-2006, 07:49 PM
FRENCHBLUE72

At least you got something...
Old 10-03-2006, 11:48 PM
KillerKiwi
Banned

I KNOW HOW YOU COULD GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!! Sneak over to his house one night, gouge out one of kidneys and sell it on the black market. Kidneys = big $$$!

(only kidding) lol.