Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RC10GT Plus Review/Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 01:23 AM
Moonunit451

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10GT Plus Review/Discussion

reddogdan,

That's what happened to the cvd with in about a half hour of my first use on them. Their not in there right now, cause I haven't rebuilt them yet. Two questions. Is there any thing else you can think of that might be wrong back there that would make that kind of noise? And, do you know any way to keep that from happening to my CVD's again. I was kind of worried about this when I assembled them initially, because they tell you to grease those babies up right there, then they turn around and tell you to have a clean grease free area for your locktight :angry: ! Simply frickin' brilliant :thumbdown . Then. those #7381 set screws are so small, you can't really torque em down much or you'll bust your allenwrench. Thanks for the help!
Old 01-28-2003, 02:03 AM
creeping death

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10GT Plus Review/Discussion

yea, thats the one drawback about cvd's...they are set up cheesy in the way they fasten to the stub axles. i keep losing pins, etc.