Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Walbro carb gurus: the DL50 carb draws no fuel

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Walbro carb gurus: the DL50 carb draws no fuel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 09:56 PM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Walbro carb gurus: the DL50 carb draws no fuel

ORIGINAL: maR/Co

[size=2]Hi there all; I got a ZDZ 50 ng engine off ebay..the old carburetor...and the engine was sent with no booklet..now ZDZ's website is out for a while...

can anyone tell me what are the low and hi end needles factory adjustments? ( how many turns)..got the engine running but it seems to me that there is a very fine tuning required!

I tryed RCS info but it is very general (no specifics)...I live in Colorado Springs (CO) and for sure altitude will affect this setting.

??
The WT-201 is the newer carb and is what I have. 2 low and 1.5 are the starting settings. Don't know about the Walbro 76.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:05 AM
nonstoprc
My Feedback: (90)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Walbro carb gurus: the DL50 carb draws no fuel

This is a good article on walbro carb clean and repair. http://www.drystacked.com/Walbro%20C...y%20ebook1.pdf