Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 01:59 AM
staggerwing10
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!

the piccoboard is a mixer for tail rotor and has a built in gyro for the tail as well.
i would go with the e tec packs. i have one and my fun pic flies great with it.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:47 AM
wildebeast

Default Help!!!

Morning everyone. saw this thread and have a estion to add re radio gear. So far I have been attempting to master the hummingbird and have all bar nose in off pat

My Sanwa 6000 sport has heli functions - want to use this in a pic pro but have discovered that the curves have 3 point adjustment rather than 5 - is this going to be an issue (I dont know the implications as a plane guy recently lured by choppers still a bit green on these finer points!)

Thanks for any help

Nick
Old 06-13-2003, 03:37 PM
KIlla_Krab

Default Help!!!

How long does your e teck pack last and what one is it. I dont know what pico board to get the plus or the pro and do you have your reciver pluged into it or do your have the build in reciver on your board .
P_aul
Old 06-16-2003, 01:04 PM
KIlla_Krab

Default Help!!!

Can anyone help me with my problem
Old 06-16-2003, 01:11 PM
wildebeast

Default Help!!!

ETec packs I have are 1200 three in series. They fly for ages - I land after about 17 mins (timed on my TX). At this point they are still going very strong - I only stop as I have found that after 17 mins the AF010 motor begins to get noticably warmer and I i have been told that the LIPOLYS should not be discharged too far.,

This works for me - have had 200+ flights from the packs now and they and the heli are fine - in 400 flights odd I have also only repalced the tail motor once so it appears happy on teh increased voltage!

I am not sure about the reciver question - I have had seprates in place from the word go.