Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Pretty Women and Bikini Models :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
SLAYERDUDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pretty Women and Bikini Models :)

RCKen Date 9/8/2009 9:30 PM
Ok, I have restored this thread. However, I will put this warning out so pay attention. DO NOT try to push the limits to see what you can get away with. I have already removed one post that was out of line, and I'm willing to bet that the member who posted it KNEW it was out of line before it was posted. But it was put up just to see if he could get away with it. If I see anybody else try this trust me in that they will regret doing it. Keep this thread on topic and PG rated. So far the pictures have been within those guidelines, but please do not try to push the boundries to see what you can get away with.

Ken
RCadmin Date 9/8/2009 9:52 PM
For guidelines on what is appropriate and what is not here on RCU we use the "Prime Time TV Rule". If the content is likely suitable for prime time network television (not cable..network tv we are talking here) then it is likely suitable here. However please realize that kids to view rcu so if you have to error on either side of what you think might be viewable content of any kind please choose the conservative side. Bikini's are seen very often on prime time tv by anyone who turns on the tv so for example those pictures are ok. If not related to RC then they should be in the off topic forum always too. Please post accordingly.

You guys freaking RULE!!![sm=shades_smile.gif]

I am a mod at another RC forum and myself and my mod partner for our section have a similar thread that he started, well I started the thread but he made it a shrine to Danica Patrick[&:]
...I made it as a test thread for new folks...

But anyways, I have not needed to delete one pic yet. (I posted most of them and got my Eva Mendes pic directly from that thread.)[:-]
And I completely agree with your view as far as the primetime TV and Bikinis.

If you don't want your kids watching primetime TV or looking at the girls at the beach...(they usually do wear bikinis at my beach)
Why are you letting them be on the internet unsupervised?

And furthermore here are the pics from our thread.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:00 AM
SLAYERDUDE

Wow!
I see 8 guys ogling here!
Maybe I should come up with something original.
BRB!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 AM
SLAYERDUDE

Old 09-09-2009, 12:06 AM
SLAYERDUDE

I'm sure instead of fapping the boys could contribute,
No?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:15 AM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

love the one of ashly force. she is very sexey as well as her sisters. john has alot to be thankful for. his wife is very well built too. besides his daughter ashly just won the US NATIONALS in funny car this weekend. what a girl. she can drive that car and will be a winner in years to come. there are alot of guys that she beat and are envyious of her including tony p. he started a fight with john force at the race. things get tough when you lose your sponsor and don't win. congradulations ASHLY. YOUR THE BEST......RON
Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 AM
J-MICHAEL

Sorry........... Couldn't resist....! (LMAO).....

Old 09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
J-MICHAEL

Ok then...........

Old 09-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Hondalan
My Feedback: (45)

Please keep these coming.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:56 AM
baurwin

heres a few more

Old 09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
J-MICHAEL

Lunchtime gentlemen............. Who's hungry....??!! [8D]

Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
jimmac

OMG I JUST LOST MY DINNER HOW COULD YA THATS MY GRANMA IN POST 28 {ONLY KIDDING}
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
04DarkShadowGT

ORIGINAL: Krawlin

x2!!! Also IN BE-FO DA LOCK!

This is a very random thread though. What made you decide to post this?

She obviously has silicone implants. Fake ones are lame.
Yeah I am sure you would tell her no, sorry honey I cant you have fake boobs.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 PM
FifthScaleRacer
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: baurwin

heres a few more

Oh Tiffany Teen!!! I remember her!
http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/tiffany-teen/
Old 09-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Dan M

The chick at the fridge is HOT . HOWEVER , after reading the AMA thread i am certain that the ..........

<center>

</center>
Old 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
bkfamily1

ORIGINAL: RCadmin

For guidelines on what is appropriate and what is not here on RCU we use the ''Prime Time TV Rule''. If the content is likely suitable for prime time network television (not cable..network tv we are talking here) then it is likely suitable here. However please realize that kids to view rcu so if you have to error on either side of what you think might be viewable content of any kind please choose the conservative side. Bikini's are seen very often on prime time tv by anyone who turns on the tv so for example those pictures are ok. If not related to RC then they should be in the off topic forum always too. Please post accordingly.
So a complete lack of morals, total disregard for social mores and encouragement for acting like a Ho is the goal? Glad I understand the expectations.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:11 PM
FifthScaleRacer

ORIGINAL: bkfamily1

ORIGINAL: RCadmin

For guidelines on what is appropriate and what is not here on RCU we use the ''Prime Time TV Rule''. If the content is likely suitable for prime time network television (not cable..network tv we are talking here) then it is likely suitable here. However please realize that kids to view rcu so if you have to error on either side of what you think might be viewable content of any kind please choose the conservative side. Bikini's are seen very often on prime time tv by anyone who turns on the tv so for example those pictures are ok. If not related to RC then they should be in the off topic forum always too. Please post accordingly.
So a complete lack of morals, total disregard for social mores and encouragement for acting like a Ho is the goal? Glad I understand the expectations.

No one is forcing you to read this thread, thanks

Old 09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
FifthScaleRacer

Some more Mallory

Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
nothinbetr2do

awesome thread guys, keep the pics coming
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
CapeFearFlyer

I have to say I was very disappointed when I found my son who along with me is an avid R/C Flyer found the nearly naked girls on our favorite FAMILY web-site. R/C Flying has always been a family activity and this was our favorite web-site. I was hoping this was an R/C website who would keep it family friendly for the kids.....
Old 09-09-2009, 07:46 PM
HJJFFFAA

I guess you guys never go to the beach, eh?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:55 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like many threads here I'm sure this one will be enjoyable for some and offensive to others. I have seen this with rc related topics as well as non-rc related topics. As long as all threads stick to the prime time tv rule one should expect to potentially see anything or see communications that would be allowed on prime time tv. I've seen the content here in both daytime and prime time tv. For those with kids (like me) I'm not sure how you expect to not have your kid ever go to a beach, swim club or watch tv because there is nothing in this thread that couldn't be seen there.

I have removed a few things which were either too close to the edge or over it so please keep within guidelines and preferably tasteful. We prefer not to have to remove something because it violates our policy and would not be acceptable for a 8 to 10 year old to view.

Also if I break the prime time rule JUST for this thread then I have to break it for all the others where the language or content was within the guidelines. I feel our rule is fair and simple enough for most people to understand before they post if it is something they may or may not see on prime time network tv (or at a public venue like a beach, restaurant, etc)
Old 09-09-2009, 07:59 PM
urjustamemory

ORIGINAL: CapeFearFlyer

I have to say I was very disappointed when I found my son who along with me is an avid R/C Flyer found the nearly naked girls on our favorite FAMILY web-site. R/C Flying has always been a family activity and this was our favorite web-site. I was hoping this was an R/C website who would keep it family friendly for the kids.....

No one made you click on a topic titled clearly "Pretty Women and Bikini Models" so don't go and play the blame game.

Like stated have you not been to a beach?, I bet you would see more skin at the beach than in some of these photos.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Wild YFZ 450

I guess your son is confined in a house, Away from the Beach/TV.. If your so worried about him finding things on the internet, This site should be the least of your worries...All of these images can be found super easily though google... Along with the ones even worse.. Honestly If your that worried about things I think your son should be supervised while he is on the computer. Honestly if he wants to find something on the internet he very easily could.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: bkfamily1

Like FifthScaleRacer said, no one is making you read this thread. If you do not like it, do not look at it, it is that simple! Amazing concept isn't it?!

If your son decided he should look at this thread, is that anyone's fault on this forum? Absolutely not, and to be honest I would have to say it is your fault for not telling him that he should not look at these kinds of things, if you are that concerned about it that is. And like RCadmin said, your kids are going to see stuff like this no matter what, as girls with revealing clothing are all over the internet, television, and in advertisements. No one has control over how someone will act on the internet, you just have to learn to live with it.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:12 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok, let's move on now. Let's not have this thread turn into an attack on those that don't agree with what's here, as that's not what this thread is about.

Ken

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.