Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Good Basher under 350

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 AM
justavillain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Basher under 350

I have a Rustler and it's a pretty good truck.  It keeps up/is faster than the Tamiya Levant with it's 16T brushless motor.  But you can also pick up a Tamiya Levant from ebay for 200 shipped.  But the problem is like Mechanizeddeath said you need to wait for any broken part to get replaced.  Unlike with the rustler you can get your replacements just about as long as it takes to get to the Local Hobby Store.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:57 AM
peroberts

ORIGINAL: qoisdhc oqina

ORIGINAL: HPI_Savage_RC

Why are you typing in caps?
It's the return of the troll extraordinaire, AKA mr.nutbar and his uncontested wit.

Actually, shortly after that post, I realized that.And rest assured, he won't be here all day again.
You guys call other people trolls, but your own actions are trollish by definition. I have been reading this forum for years, and it's gotten worse since all you children have taken over with all of your bullying tactics. It's pitifull. It used to be you could log on here and find out all kinds of things, just looking around all the active discussions because there were so many experienced RCers contributing all the time. But they're all gone, and it would be my educated guess that it's because of all the drama you bunch of punks create every time someone posts their opinion on a topic. What gives you the right to behave like you are? This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket and it's people like you that have ruined it for everyone else, and it won't be long before this place joins the ranks of other dead forums. You're worse than the guy you're complaining about. Why can't you kids keep your snide comments to yourself?

PE
Old 05-05-2010, 02:21 PM
HPI_Savage_RC

ORIGINAL: peroberts
You guys call other people trolls, but your own actions are trollish by definition.
By definition?

Alright, since you're so educated and intelligent, let's look at the definition:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

You have posted approximately 300 times on this forum within the past week, and 90%+ of your messages have fit within this definition. You came here with a club in your hands and your mouth flapping, with the sole intent of causing chaos and disruption. The rebuttals of others do not constitute trolling when you were the one who initiated every session of verbal **** slinging.

I have been reading this forum for years, and it's gotten worse since all you children have taken over with all of your bullying tactics.
This part made me laugh. Bullying tactics? Sure, the forum isn't what it used to be, but the majority of the members are still relatively civil and courteous.

In fact, the only significant flame war in recent history was initiated by your pitiful attempt at proving a "point". That's a double failure on your part.

It's pitifull. It used to be you could log on here and find out all kinds of things, just looking around all the active discussions because there were so many experienced RCers contributing all the time.
It's more likely that you've simply run out of new and interesting topics to learn about, so while the same information is still here on the forums, it appears bland to you. This is a very subjective viewpoint, and you can't draw definite conclusions about this website from such a narrow minded stance. A newbie who discovers this forum tomorrow will be just as enthralled as you were when you first joined.

Look at this objectively, and you'll see how ridiculous you sound.

But they're all gone, and it would be my educated guess that it's because of all the drama you bunch of punks create every time someone posts their opinion on a topic. What gives you the right to behave like you are?
There's no drama being created here, aside from what you've contributed over the past few days. People leave the forum because they lose interest in the hobby, not because some phantom flame wars and supercilious comments drive them away. This is a very transient pastime; the majority of people have a maximum attention span of a few years, then they move on to other things. You have to learn to deal with this; making up excuses and whining about how things have changed will not net you any gains.

This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket and it's people like you that have ruined it for everyone else, and it won't be long before this place joins the ranks of other dead forums. You're worse than the guy you're complaining about. Why can't you kids keep your snide comments to yourself?
If this forum has truly gone to ****, why are you the only one complaining about it? Surely someone would share your viewpoint if it had the least bit of validity.

You're delusional and showing signs of mental dysfunction, and I would strongly suggest seeking help. Antidepressants can have some nasty side effects on teenagers, but it's still something I would recommend discussing with a psychologist. You'll pull through this kid; you just need to accept that there is a problem.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
qoisdhc oqina
My Feedback: (-1)

You guys call other people trolls, but your own actions are trollish by definition.
By definition?

Alright, since you're so educated and intelligent, let's look at the definition:

''In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.''

You have posted approximately 300 times on this forum within the past week, and 90%+ of your messages have fit within this definition. You came here with a club in your hands and your mouth flapping, with the sole intent of causing chaos and disruption. The rebuttals of others do not constitute trolling when you were the one who initiated every session of verbal **** slinging.

I have been reading this forum for years, and it's gotten worse since all you children have taken over with all of your bullying tactics.
This part made me laugh. Bullying tactics? Sure, the forum isn't what it used to be, but the majority of the members are still relatively civil and courteous.

In fact, the only significant flame war in recent history was initiated by your pitiful attempt at proving a ''point''. That's a double failure on your part.

It's pitifull. It used to be you could log on here and find out all kinds of things, just looking around all the active discussions because there were so many experienced RCers contributing all the time.
It's more likely that you've simply run out of new and interesting topics to learn about, so while the same information is still here on the forums, it appears bland to you. This is a very subjective viewpoint, and you can't draw definite conclusions about this website from such a narrow minded stance. A newbie who discovers this forum tomorrow will be just as enthralled as you were when you first joined.

Look at this objectively, and you'll see how ridiculous you sound.

But they're all gone, and it would be my educated guess that it's because of all the drama you bunch of punks create every time someone posts their opinion on a topic. What gives you the right to behave like you are?
There's no drama being created here, aside from what you've contributed over the past few days. People leave the forum because they lose interest in the hobby, not because some phantom flame wars and supercilious comments drive them away. This is a very transient pastime; the majority of people have a maximum attention span of a few years, then they move on to other things. You have to learn to deal with this; making up excuses and whining about how things have changed will not net you any gains.

This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket and it's people like you that have ruined it for everyone else, and it won't be long before this place joins the ranks of other dead forums. You're worse than the guy you're complaining about. Why can't you kids keep your snide comments to yourself?
If this forum has truly gone to ****, why are you the only one complaining about it? Surely someone would share your viewpoint if it had the least bit of validity.

You're delusional and showing signs of mental dysfunction, and I would strongly suggest seeking help. Antidepressants can have some nasty side effects on teenagers, but it's still something I would recommend discussing with a psychologist. You'll pull through this kid; you just need to accept that there is a problem.

Tooold

I love my slash, used to be a rustler, and i broke 2 arms (not counting titans and xl-5s) in 2 years of really beating it.Cant go wrong.And im pretty mean to the old girl Held up well.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Xmoto16

u guys are trolls for spaming my forum with bs i asked about a rustler not about sammich and all that other crap
Old 05-05-2010, 08:07 PM
qoisdhc oqina

ORIGINAL: Xmoto16

u guys are trolls for spaming my forum with bs i asked about a rustler not about sammich and all that other crap

I helped!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 PM
///BasHardeR

ill sell you my Rusty for like 250 it has Rpm arms, bearing carriers, castor blocks, front shock tower, and bumper, talon tires and a 3000mah 8.4v 7 cell hump pack.couple scratches on bottom not bad at all
Old 05-06-2010, 04:14 PM
qoisdhc oqina

ORIGINAL: ///BasHardeR

ill sell you my Rusty for like 250 it has Rpm arms, bearing carriers, castor blocks, front shock tower, and bumper, talon tires and a 3000mah 8.4v 7 cell hump pack.couple scratches on bottom not bad at all

Fyi your not supposed to sell in the forum.Thats what pm's are for
Old 05-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Traxxas4fun
My Feedback: (3)

buddy, you just joined two days ago. you have 1 post. your join date is 5/5/10..

Why are you typing in caps?
It's the return of the troll extraordinaire, AKA mr.nutbar and his uncontested wit.

Actually, shortly after that post, I realized that.And rest assured, he won't be here all day again.
You guys call other people trolls, but your own actions are trollish by definition. I have been reading this forum for years, and it's gotten worse since all you children have taken over with all of your bullying tactics. It's pitifull. It used to be you could log on here and find out all kinds of things, just looking around all the active discussions because there were so many experienced RCers contributing all the time. But they're all gone, and it would be my educated guess that it's because of all the drama you bunch of punks create every time someone posts their opinion on a topic. What gives you the right to behave like you are? This forum has gone to hell in a handbasket and it's people like you that have ruined it for everyone else, and it won't be long before this place joins the ranks of other dead forums. You're worse than the guy you're complaining about. Why can't you kids keep your snide comments to yourself?

PE
Old 05-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

Whoah you guys need to get back on topic.. I say go with the traxxas slash. Then use the leftover money to get a charger more batteries ect.