Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Voodooprops.com

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Voodooprops.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:47 AM
impba3548

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Voodooprops.com

We deal with Gregg at Voodoo props regularly, he is above reproach period!

Usually when an order is slow to arrive its hung up in customs, 30 days is not unusual for that at all. I would think 60 or 90 days then email the person involved and not air it on a public forum. Turn the situation around and see if you would like this done to you without a chance to defend yourself?

Gregg is busy because his props are in demand, which tells me they are good. I run them exclusively on my boats.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
panioul

I did not use this forum because Gregg is not registered here or because I am coward. This is the forum I USE and read and I don't know (and more over I do not have to know where Gregg is registered). I also write to this forum after I had sent him 3 mails and his responses were at least not proffesional. Maybe the title of the topic is too hard (and if I could change it, I would do it) but the first reason I did this is to inform that the service from this shop is unacceptable. I know very well what is possible to happen to a parcel changing two continents and travelling thousands miles but I am also very aware what good service means!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:49 AM
panioul

And for those who are still insisting that USPS Priority Mail International is not giving a tracking number I am copying pasting the email confirmation from a recent order from tower.

Shipped Via: Priority Mail International
Shipping Address:***************

E-Mail Address:
[email protected] Date Shipped: 19-Jul-2010

Tracking Number(s)
CG065754***US
Old 09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Dockman

I have never ordered anything from VooDoo because they never replied to my email request. I am guessing it was because I had a BJ55 and nobody really takes us serious?? I tried a few times with no respond so I use Dasboata. Chris took me serious and helped me out all he could and that is why he will be my prop man on the new Conquest.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I got a reply from VooDoo this morning and I believe that he's seen this thread but haven't seen him reply in here yet.
For someone being a suspected fraud, he sure had a lot of props to sell at the Toledo show! That's him on the right.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46458.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1493669  
Old 09-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Tow Cobra

I ordered a prop from Voodoo props about a year ago for my Venom King of Shaves boat. I admit it took a while to come but I emailed some folks on here and they said, don't worry, it can take some time to prepare well and they were right. It came and really enhanced the performance of my boat. I was impressed at the impact that a good prop could have on the boats speed. For me, the wait was worth it.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM
advanced builder

I have seen some of His work (prop) they are worth the wait . No problems in NY
Old 09-01-2010, 03:05 PM
panioul

I hope everything will go well. I had a response from him yesterday as I posted, I answered back and I am waiting again. Maybe he will not have the same opinion for me after visiting this thread....( I mean, he might be angry with me). I would not have problem waiting a month for a couple of props to be prepared and sent as soon as I was informed and not sent an email 2 days after my order saying that the package is sent.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:27 PM
tropheus29

PANIOUL: VOODOO PROPS IS NOT A FRAUD!!!

What the hell is wrong with you? A lot of good quality products come out of the states and Voodoo props is one of them. Where do you get off with slandering a US business because of Greek shipping? Once a product hits your island, it is out of US control. Voodoo makes quality props to make your boat go faster. Stop slamming his business with this crap because of shipping. He has made countless props for me and my group, without issue. Have a problem???? Then order your damn props local (Greece)!!!! Nothing pisses me off more than foreign shores attempting to ruin the reputation of an AMERICAN business that I admire.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
5bbasher
My Feedback: (3)

by it's title i thought this thread was going to be much more entertaining than this 
Old 09-02-2010, 10:48 PM
tapkoote

I've just received a VooDoo prop, promptly and in good shape, and will again in the future.<div>I would like to comment on stainless steel.</div><div>I don't know the recipies for stainless in Europe, or profess to be a metalurgist, i have taken a few welding classes.</div><div>Put that magnet on your kitchen sink, there are many stainless steels which are magnetic, who would manufacture parts of gold when brass would due?</div><div>The local library has a wealth of information.</div>
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: sippirat

by it's title i thought this thread was going to be much more entertaining than this
Sorry, I hope that you didn't waste a bag of Pop Secret!
It's amazing that how one bad feedback that seems to be unjustified can get a person up in arms. Now, wouldn't you really feel embarrassed if you do get your package and the postmark was when it was supposed to be and that some post office somewhere messed up?
VooDoo does have a lot of members in here that have supported him and are not afraid to order from him again.
If there was a mess-up somewhere along the line and you found out that it wasn't Gregg's fault I hope that you will man up and make a public apology.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:44 AM
panioul

Tropheus29 I don't know if you have a relationship with Gregg or if you are his employee otherwise I cannot explain your tone and your language. If you cannot understand what you are reading it is better not to write anything. It is not the problem in Greece or in Australia or in Japan. THE PROBLEM IS THE RESPONSES AND THE FEEDBACK from Gregg after contacting him to acknowledge him the problem with the parcel. Even now I don't have a clue (and of course) a receipt when he sent the package and where he sent it. I am repeating for a third time that his site is giving NO order history although in the email that he sent to me after the order there was a link to follow the order's history!!! I can very well understand a professional who is trying to solve a problem (which of course might not be his fault) from a professional who is not supporting his services. Moreover as you can see from other posts I am not the only one having a problem with Voodooprops..... Maybe we are all stupid!
Old 09-03-2010, 09:04 AM
panioul

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

ORIGINAL: sippirat

Sorry, I hope that you didn't waste a bag of Pop Secret!
It's amazing that how one bad feedback that seems to be unjustified can get a person up in arms. Now, wouldn't you really feel embarrassed if you do get your package and the postmark was when it was supposed to be and that some post office somewhere messed up?
VooDoo does have a lot of members in here that have supported him and are not afraid to order from him again.
If there was a mess-up somewhere along the line and you found out that it wasn't Gregg's fault I hope that you will man up and make a public apology.
As you can see I have not posted my answer after his reply that he is willing to send again the props inorder to satisfy me because I didn't want to do it. But after your questions if I will man up and make a public apology I am posting also me reply to his email. After that I am letting you judge myself....

"If you sent me the props again please charge me again with the cost for shipping them and if I will receive two packages I will notify you to charge me the two extra props. It is not worthing for me or for you to send the props back if I will receive them"

This was the last contact with Gregg and for 4 days now I don't know what is going on.....
Old 09-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Doubledog
My Feedback: (48)

without even reading the other responses................. I'll go ahead and give my input.

I'll never sell to anyone that lives in GREECE again due to the fact that customs seems to catch everything I've sent and I got blamed for it. This was shipping from Germany. Tracking is almost impossible as well and it seems like patience there is nonexistant.

Lastly, VooDoo props is a good guy after having done business with him. The props might not be the proper diameter as stated, but it was easy to work around.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:42 PM
panioul

Doubledog I don't think that you are very accurate because what is sent across the whole European Union doesn't pass through customs!!! It is a EU law and does not have to do with Greece. If the packages are sent from another country outside EU and customs "catch" almost everything I believe that you mean that the customs are taxing the package (.....and not OF COURSE stopping the package or loosing it). If you are blamed for the package because customs tax the goods then it is not your fault but customer's who should be aware of importing taxes and should not blame you. About Gregg I would also think that he is a very good guy if I had at least a copy of the receipt from the shipping company, just for let me knowing the date and the address accuracy of the shipment. If I had this I would blame my bad luck and not him I hoping that one day my package will come. I hope I am not TOO crazy with my demands!
Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 PM
rcguy1411

it seems to me that a simple shipping conformation via e mail would end these kinds of problems alltogether simply stating when and where it was sent
Old 09-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Doubledog

Lets put it this way.... it got hung up somewhere on that end & doesn't take three weeks for delivery. Like I said, shipping to Greece is no longer an option for me due to that fact. Also add on that even if a seller from the US includes a tracking number, its still basically worthless overseas.

Point is, I don't believe that Greg would try to rip a guy off. You seen to believe that as well.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:10 PM
panioul

Doubledog I can give you many tracking numbers of shipments from US or from other countries to Greece to prove you that is totally reliable and accurate. Even in yours case having a tracking number would help to see if the package were stuck in customs and make a call to find a solution. (I had a package that was found with the help of the tracking number in another country!!). I beleive Gregg did not want to rip me off but I still beleive that he is not very professional.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:11 PM
panioul

I forgot to say a thanx to the moderators who changed the title of the topic.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:16 PM
panioul

I had an email from paypal (without any previous contact from Gregg) notifing me that my charge was refund.

"VooDoo Props LLC just sent you a refund

VooDoo Props LLC just sent you a full refund of $151.45 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact VooDoo Props LLC.
The refund will go to the card you paid with."

I just want to add that if the props eventually come to me I will contact Gregg to charge me the money. I have lost 40 days during summer waiting for a couple of props and Gregg lost a client.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
tropheus29

Oh you poor thing. Let me share my condolences...... Not an employee or in any way affiliated with Voodoo Props. Just another misguided assumption from Greece. Are you an economist by chance?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:01 PM
lapistola28

Tropheus .......... The way your country's economy is headed , You should be excited that someone is willing to spend money there !
Old 09-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Doubledog

Seems I'm wrong and just had a rash of bad juu-juu.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:13 AM
panioul

I am very sad for you mixing politics with a hobby. TOO SAD. You have a very narrow way of thinking. Hope this thread helped some people choosing from which shop to order and to pay attention to customer care and services. Who knows maybe we from Greece don't deserve good customer care!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.