Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Nogaroheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

I ordered a Dyan Peaks plane last Friday. It arrived fast and included all the parts this time, good change for sure. The box wasn't damaged at all. However, upon opening i noticed the fuselage has a lot of small dents all over the front left of it, the upper wing has a dent in it and the rudder servo hole is chewed up from when they natal led the servo. I know some damage is not uncommon, but I'd still like for a brand new plane to look like a new plane just a little bit.

This is what i ordered:http://www.nitroplanes.com/60a-dy894...ellow-arf.html

My order number is
yhst-17210252890263-340936

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68596.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1877968   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mf96786.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1877969  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:45 PM
glazier808
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well... Almost 6 months now and still NO canopy, and no support from NitroPlanes.... As a matter fact, it seems like they've stopped responding altogether. Either that, or it's still Chinese new year...

Why do we even call it the NitroPlanes support forum...

What a waist of my money....oh well, it will be the last time they see anything from me. The simple fact that you don't even try to support customers like this, just shows your character...you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You should hire that joker from Easy Tiger, he's right up your alley.

Casey
Old 05-16-2013, 06:40 AM
glazier808

Amazing character guys. Then almost half a year and I still can't get a response. I have a plane with a crack canopy and no cowl ring.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:51 AM
glazier808

I want to personally thank Charlie... at least one person in the company's got their head screwed on right. He was finally able to rectify my problem.

Casey
Old 04-27-2014, 02:44 PM
AIRFREAK-1

Hello, I just received my Hero Eagle 100 Jet, and the front fuselage bulkheads fell out because they were not glued in properly at the factory. Also, what is a good retract system with oleo struts for this plane? I plan on installing gear doors and brakes. Thank you very much for your time.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

My Order Number: yhst-17210252890263-401229. I ordered the EDF power pod for
my CMP Ventus 2-Hx glider, I received only the fiberglass power pod, but no plywood parts or hardware required
to complete the installation of the EDF unit or attaching it to the top of my glider. The fiberglass pod had a lot of
stress cracking in the white gel coating, not much of a problem but I need the plywood pieces to finish this thing,
see attached photograph. And hopefully an instruction sheet would help............

Bill Diedrich

Name:	cmp-ventus-discus-ducted-fan-power-pod-1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	2007519  

Last edited by Bill Diedrich; 06-21-2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 01-08-2015, 04:09 PM
shooboy
My Feedback: (52)

Hi, Thought I'd give Nitroplanes a try back in October of last year. I purchased a black and yellow 90-sized Pitts bipe. Package arrived in perfect shape with no holes in the box. Upon opening everything to check it out I find a good sized hole in the cowl, it obviously was packed that way as there was absolutely no damage to any packaging. I provided pictures as requested along with info from the shipping label. I was promised a new cowl would be sent out in a short time. It's been more than a short time already, I was told they were out of stock, but amazingly the model is currently available on the website ! What's going on here ? Either send me a cowl, or give me a number to send this ARF back to you, or I'm going to have to file a complaint with Paypal. I've already opened a ticket on your website right after the ARF arrived and can't seem to get response now. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed as I'm getting tired of looking at a plane I cn't build because of a major damaged part. My order number is: yhst-1721025289063-413374 Thank you, Suzanne
Old 06-15-2015, 12:16 PM
allenpmcmichael

- Always provide your order number ( usually begins with YSTxxx ) ---- yhst-17210252890263-426960
- Provide a link to the web page showing which product you purchased ---- http://www.nitroplanes.com/cmp-cp09-087-su26.html
- Include a description of the missing or problematic item ---- No manual included in the box, simply a piece of paper saying download manual from www.chinapro09.com which is a DEAD website.
- If possible pictures help ----

Please help!!!

Thank you,

Allen

Name:	tag.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	2102854