Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Worst Crashes

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 02:56 PM
usagi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by HPIRS4-3SS
I wasn't calling you stupid if thats what you were thinking, i was saying that people who crash there cars on purpose are stupid (now unintelligent). And you weren't trying to suck up? You take everything offinsevely, maybe thats your problem.
aaaaaaaaa? I don`t take everything "offensively" If thats what your trying to say. But I don`t care if you called me stupid. But its just the way you said their are stupid people here geshhhhhhhhh. Some one said i sucked up...come on.................I am too old to take things to heart.......so your wrong......... Besides I have been married for 10 years that kills off that side of your feeling anyways

We just have to get this thread moved to the "rc humor" part of the site...............
One last comment hpi, stop thinking I have a problem. Your assuming really does not do you just cause.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:33 PM
Savage_Dias

Default Worst Crashes

This is worse than trying to argue with Robert D. Raeford & Rush Limaugh! lol
Old 07-20-2003, 03:37 PM
Me+RC=$$$
My Feedback: (1)

Default Worst Crashes

Besides I have been married for 10 years that kills off that side of your feeling anyways
LMAO! That was great. Anyways, thats the part I don't understand is how it is dangerous unless you are refering to it being dangerous to your wallet?
Old 07-20-2003, 03:47 PM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

Default Worst Crashes

can somebody delete this thread?
Old 07-20-2003, 05:00 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

my worst crash was i was driving on the street, and then a car was coming by so i drove onto like a driveway thing but i guess i was out of the radio range so my car went full speed into rocks, some how went into the air and hit one of the light post. i ran over to find there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, only the body was chipped. i was surprised nothing broke since it was going full speed into the pole. and then the people watching were just staring at me, i felt like stupid as hell
Old 07-20-2003, 05:22 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

you live in tokyo? do you kow japanese?
Old 07-20-2003, 05:22 PM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Yes I live in Tokyo and yes I understand Japanese..........
Old 07-20-2003, 05:24 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

im not in an arguing mood right now, im just saying we both have to have the last word.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:25 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

sorry, and for what the 4th time???? its over
Old 07-20-2003, 09:11 PM
MonotonalMonkey

Default Worst Crashes

I don't think it's worth getting all upset and worried when you wreck. It's already done, worrying and fretting just makes you feel worse. Lightening up the mood of the wreck just makes it fun. Wrecking is part of the hobby, nobody's glorifying it, they're just sharing war stories basically. I don't like wrecking, it costs money, but after I wreck I think I have the right to talk about it. Especially when I smash into something and have to pay to have it fixed. This forum isn't for serious racers only.

I have another wreck story:
One time I was driving my xxx-t down this gravel road and I hit a small jump and it flew 50 feet straight up into the air and did 3,000 backflips and when it landed it exploded and cause a huge mushroom cloud. After that, what was left of my car pulled itself together like in Terminator 2 and it chased me until I ran it over with my real truck.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:48 PM
HPIRS4-3SS

Default Worst Crashes

monotonalmonkey, i like that crash story....you got any others?
Old 07-21-2003, 04:06 AM
Rex2342

Default Worst Crashes

My cats breath smells like cat food.
Old 07-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Me+RC=$$$

Default Worst Crashes

Yummy
Old 07-21-2003, 04:29 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by Me+RC=$$$
Yummy
hum.................sounds intersting!

BTW, Please do that make the thread in the RC HUMOR part of the site! its there why not put it over there? It falls under that category of subject matter does `nt??
Old 07-21-2003, 04:34 AM
Me+RC=$$$

Default Worst Crashes

lol. Hey Usagi, is it hard to speak japanese? That is the coolest thing, even the accent. We go to a chinese restaraunt and ask for a Mountain Dew and they say it as Moun'n Doo? That is so cool. I want to learn japanese, but it seems too hard...WAY to hard.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:27 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by Me+RC=$$$
lol. Hey Usagi, is it hard to speak japanese? That is the coolest thing, even the accent. We go to a chinese restaraunt and ask for a Mountain Dew and they say it as Moun'n Doo? That is so cool. I want to learn japanese, but it seems too hard...WAY to hard.
I am still learning me, it is hard to learn. But like most of them it takes a little time.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Unstable

Default Worst Crashes

best crashes I had was at the end of the life of my grasshopper 2 (yeah.. I owned one of them.. I admit it)

I got a RC 10 used and the grasshopper was patched up beyond belief so I decided to "retire" it in style.

full throttle into the curb at a 45 degree angle mutiple times.

the best one I got it to to a full flip and land on the curb on its wheels... well what would have been its wheels if they hadn't of fallen off

only so much you can do with epoxy and tape

but that was like 10 years ago or something.

best recent one was probably when atempting to do backflips with my savage. hit the ramp and didnt quite make it around that time.

truck comes down on its lid and all you heard was a loud "whump" as it hit the ground. picked it up and noticed my roll bar was about 2" shorter not the best in terms of broken bits but the sound made up for it.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:41 PM
MonotonalMonkey

Default Worst Crashes

Originally posted by HPIRS4-3SS
monotonalmonkey, i like that crash story....you got any others?
You bet I do. This one time, I was driving my xxx on the beach and a shark lept out of the water onto the beach and grew legs, suddenly it started running after my xxx. Luckily I had fitted rockets on my car and I ran a ways from the shark then I spun it around and fired my rockets right at it. They missed and the shark stomped on my xxx then danced the charleston back into the ocean. It swam out a ways and yelled out real loud, "Next time I'll grow arms and I'll strong arm ya!!!" Pretty weird eh?
Old 07-22-2003, 03:02 AM
Kuma

Default Worst Crashes

HEH, I just got in after playing with my MBX (haven't driven it for about a month) and forgot how fast it is with the GS 21B01 in it. I also forgot to put in one of the wheel nuts when the other 3 were in already from last time, because after a few ovals the tire just popped off and rolled about 50 yards and down a hill out of my sight, took me about 20 mins to find it (it was after sunset) !! That's all I have to say.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:46 AM
SpoonAvenger

Default Worst Crashes

HOLY crap MonotonalMonkey, those sharks are mean, the same thing happened to me last week!
Old 07-23-2003, 08:24 AM
usagi

Default Worst Crashes

me, nice pic! But i like the old one better!
Old 07-24-2003, 01:27 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Worst Crashes

What's the topic of this thread? Since none of us seem to remember it's time to put this one to rest.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:47 AM
m8a1r22t

Default RE: Worst Crashes

The worst crash I had is I had a monster pirate and was running it at full speed and the throttle stuck, all I could do is watch it go about 35 into a telephone poll witch was laying on the ground.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
smaxx3.3

ok mine is kinda dumb on my point, well on my road lots of 18 wheelers go in and out all the time and i know who drives them all very well. one day i was running my s-maxx and one of the 18 wheelers came in so i mess with him (driveing past them, swerveing, and pulling wheelies,etc.) well i got a little carried away and i drove under the truck and tralier and made it! so i thought that was nothing so i go up next to the truck and swerve at him and it goes up on 2 wheels so i gas it to keep it from flipping and it ran in to the back of the front tire shoots it up inside the fender and lands in front of the tire then i hear CRUNCH...CRUNCH..CRUNCH..............CRUNCH..CRUNC H!!!

it got run a total of 5 time with 9 different tires. lets just say, i don't drive in the road any more[]
Old 11-02-2006, 03:00 PM
EvaderStMan

Best way to not crash your car is not let anyone drive it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.