Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

The G3 blimp

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 07:39 AM
Rat1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The G3 blimp

I do not see what the problem is????? Is it because they now have a blimp in the sim?????? What is the problem with having a blimp????? Is this guy complaining because he thinks it is his own blimp design or something????? If so then there is nothing he can do or say about it because all that needs to be done is slight changes to color and looks to get around the copy right laws. Sorry but these are the facts.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Rat1

Oh Rick, when can we start looking for the flying lawn mower????
Old 02-13-2006, 07:50 AM
gforeman

I'm really interested in the Coaxial heli's!
Old 02-13-2006, 08:41 AM
rjm1982

I wonder if you could make an rc car wit g3...if you gave it thrust but no lift...could be funny....
Old 02-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Rick Delten

Sorry Rat but the "Flying Lanwnmower" is based on the one from "FlyingThingz" and Dion Cini (STLPilot) claims to be one of the owners of that outfit. I flat out refuse to distribute any plane that might increase sales or exposure to one of Mr Cinis planes. I am sure that Dion and his pals are gonna make their usual snide little remarks to this statement followed by the usual barrage of even worse PM's (you PM'ed me too ALMO) Sorry to dissapoint you guys but I no longer will be accepting PM's from this forum and I have blocked STLPilot, ALMA and a few choice others (you know who you are) from the AFPD crowd and can no longer view their postings.
I found it neccesary to do this because allthough it doesnt state anywhere that Dion Cini (STLPilot) is a moderator of this forum -he is in fact in charge of this forum and has posts that he doesnt like removed on a far too regular basis as I am sure that most of you have witnessed by now. Surely this post will also magically dissapear very soon, in fact be carefull that you dont refresh your browser while reading this. Oh and one more thing that you should all know is this, should you REPORT a post to the mods Dion Cini also gets notified as well. Kinda backfires when hes the user your trying to report.

ORIGINAL: Rat1

Old 02-13-2006, 12:35 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: Rick Delten

Sorry Rat but the "Flying Lanwnmower" is based on the one from "FlyingThingz" and Dion Cini (STLPilot) claims to be one of the owners of that outfit. I flat out refuse to distribute any plane that might increase sales or exposure to one of Mr Cinis planes. I am sure that Dion and his pals are gonna make their usual snide little remarks to this statement followed by the usual barrage of even worse PM's (you PM'ed me too ALMO) Sorry to dissapoint you guys but I no longer will be accepting PM's from this forum and I have blocked STLPilot, ALMA and a few choice others (you know who you are) from the AFPD crowd and can no longer view their postings.
I found it neccesary to do this because allthough it doesnt state anywhere that Dion Cini (STLPilot) is a moderator of this forum -he is in fact in charge of this forum and has posts that he doesnt like removed on a far too regular basis as I am sure that most of you have witnessed by now. Surely this post will also magically dissapear very soon, in fact be carefull that you dont refresh your browser while reading this. Oh and one more thing that you should all know is this, should you REPORT a post to the mods Dion Cini also gets notified as well. Kinda backfires when hes the user your trying to report.

ORIGINAL: Rat1

That's too bad Rick. Why don't you make a RCM lawnmower instead? Also, how about a repaint for the blimp??
Old 02-13-2006, 12:45 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Don't worry guys, Rick is not the only developer out there. We'll get someone else to develop the FTZ mower for G3 very shortly.

Like I said, there will be full line of FlyingThingZ planes coming for G3 very soon.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:07 PM
50%plane

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

Rick does not respect the wishes of the people that spend tens of thousands of dollars in a company to make sure their property does not get distributed without certain precautions.
LOL

Neither do you: http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache...s&ct=clnk&cd=2
All we did was ask that he put our URL on the plane before he distributed it and to protect it from potential copycats. Obviously he did not agree to these terms and made it sound like I was trying to stop him from modeling
he did. didn't you read his post?

50%

BTW, why do you want your planes on a crappy sim like G3?
Old 02-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Rick Delten

Hey now 50% U know thats supposed to be a secret right? Dont tell everyone that their hero is the worlds biggest hypocrite...

[link=http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:egs8HKgCTX4J:http://www.detnews.com/2002/technolo...clnk&cd=2]LINK[/link]
Old 02-13-2006, 01:44 PM
rjm1982

STL, from the outside looking in, you're the bad-guy.

Causing a fuss about someone making a model for a game, for free mind you (which would definatly help build interest in the real flying mower) is dumb, especially when mods like this are released in a "community" format.

Just greed i guess. But thanks for delaying it. The mower was next on my list of planes to buy up untill this deal...thought it would be cool cause nobody at the feild has one and its a public place where people can come without being members, so there would be alot of awe from them. But the greed from your side is an obvious reflection of the business model...

Throw in the links that prove your hypocracy, and wow...who would buy anything from anyone associated with you or your like?
Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Great, I'm the bad guy. Rick is a saint. This is the way he wants it and this is the way he gets it.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 PM
50%plane

You could just build the RCM version.

50%
Old 02-13-2006, 02:30 PM
50%plane

Great, I'm the bad guy. Rick is a saint. This is the way he wants it and this is the way he gets it.
WOW Rick, he's calling you a saint.

50%
Old 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Prop Nut
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldnt mind flying the RCM version (online of course), Rick you do great work.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Rick Delten

ORIGINAL: 50%plane

WOW Rick, he's calling you a saint.

50%
trust me i'm no Saint